|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts Lux to write all over her binder and her underwear?
(a) Hearing a new song she loved.
(b) Stroking a whale.
(c) Watching a movie with her favorite actor.
(d) Seeing a boy with his shirt off.
2. What annual household chore does Mr. Lisbon ignore this year?
(a) Removing the screens.
(b) Clearing the gutters.
(c) Raking the leaves.
(d) Mulching the flowers.
3. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
(a) An autographed baseball.
(b) His tools.
(c) Old photographs.
(d) The girls' bronzed baby shoes.
4. What interesting contraption does Mr. Lisbon have in his classroom?
(a) A Venus fly-trap.
(b) A large fish tank.
(c) A revolving solar system.
(d) Elaborate circuitry boards.
5. Which of these changes was not made to the Lisbon home?
(a) The house was repainted white.
(b) A fence was put back in.
(c) The roof was recovered.
(d) The bathtub was replaced with a jacuzzi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears in the window of Cecilia's old bedroom?
2. What does the parent association donate to the school in the girls' memory?
3. Which of these is not an observation made about Lux in the weeks following her removal from school?
4. What do the boys find in the basement?
5. What is Lux wearing when she climbs into Trip's car?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)