|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys find in the broken television set?
(a) Mary's mirror.
(b) Bonnie's rosary.
(c) Therese's stuffed iguana.
(d) Lux's knitting.
2. Who is Miss Lynn Kilsem?
(a) The Spanish teacher.
(b) The school social worker.
(c) The school secretary.
(d) A new student.
3. What annual household chore does Mr. Lisbon ignore this year?
(a) Removing the screens.
(b) Mulching the flowers.
(c) Raking the leaves.
(d) Clearing the gutters.
4. What is Cecilia holding when she is taken to the hospital?
(a) A book.
(b) A rosary.
(c) A stuffed animal.
(d) A picture of the Virgin Mary.
5. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
(a) At home.
(b) In their homerooms.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Outside, behind the school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
2. What environmental issue plagues the town that summer?
3. Where does Mrs. Lisbon take the girls after removing them from school?
4. What do the girls attempt to save from certain death?
5. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)