|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cecilia holding when she is taken to the hospital?
(a) A stuffed animal.
(b) A book.
(c) A rosary.
(d) A picture of the Virgin Mary.
2. What does Mr. Hedlie wear on the third day in the house?
(a) A surgical mask.
(b) Heavy work boots.
3. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
(a) She takes a nap.
(b) She helps decorate the house.
(c) She takes a bath.
(d) She reads a magazine.
4. What do the boys see as they walk home?
(a) The EMS truck at the Lisbons'.
(b) The paper boy delivering newspapers.
(c) A minor car accident.
(d) Uncle Tucker smoking on his porch.
5. In what room do the girls hold their first party?
(a) The patio.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his daughters does Mr. Lisbon see eating M&Ms and feel as if she is a stranger?
2. Where do the boys congregate after changing out of their party clothes?
3. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
4. What does Mr. Hedlie do with all of the things he removes from the house?
5. Where do the neighbors suspect the Lisbons are getting their food from?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)