|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts Lux to write all over her binder and her underwear?
(a) Hearing a new song she loved.
(b) Stroking a whale.
(c) Watching a movie with her favorite actor.
(d) Seeing a boy with his shirt off.
2. Which of these is NOT something the boys get Joe to do?
(b) Call heads or tails for a coin flip.
(c) Wiggle his ears.
3. What appears in the window of Cecilia's old bedroom?
(a) A revolving Chinese lantern.
(b) A stained-glass decoration.
(c) Easter decorations.
(d) A candle shrine.
4. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
(a) The Lisbons' porch.
(b) Mr. Larson's Oldsmobile.
(c) The Lisbons' yard.
(d) The roof of the neighbors' house.
5. What spring activity do the girls not attend as usual?
(a) Home baseball games.
(b) Spring carnival.
(d) A May Day dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most memorable thing about that summer, besides the girls' deaths?
2. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
3. At the end, into what do the narrators put their exhibits?
4. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
5. What accessory is Cecilia wearing at the party?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)