|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
(a) It's well-tended.
(b) It's sunny.
(c) It's flat.
(d) It's crowded.
2. What do the girls attempt to save from certain death?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A stray cat.
(c) The elm tree in their yard.
(d) An injured bird.
3. Why does Mr. Lisbon call Mr. Hedlie?
(a) To mow the lawn.
(b) To watch baseball together.
(c) To help him move their furniture out.
(d) To clean out the house.
4. What is Mr. Conley's political party?
5. How does Therese kill herself?
(a) She takes an overdose of sleeping pills and gin.
(b) She sticks her head in the oven.
(c) She slits her wrists.
(d) She hangs herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Lisbon think for a few moments is a ghost?
2. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
3. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
4. What does Mr. Lisbon attempt to flush down the toilet?
5. Where is Dominic from?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)