|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new theory does Dr. Hornicker have about the girls that he tests on Mary?
(a) Low iron in their blood.
(b) Low levels of serotonin.
2. What is Mrs. Lisbon's reaction to Cecilia's asking to leave the party?
(a) She doesn't care.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is sad.
(d) She is angry.
3. What does the parent association donate to the school in the girls' memory?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A wooden bench.
(c) A small gazebo.
(d) A piece of artwork.
4. What does the psychiatrist recommend to Cecilia's parents?
(a) That she be hospitalized.
(b) That she go on anti-depressants.
(c) That they relax their rules.
(d) That they keep a closer eye on her.
5. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boy is known as the brainy one?
2. What other event occurs the day Mary dies?
3. What is Mr. Lisbon's hobby?
4. Where does Old Mrs. Karafilis live?
5. What reassuring noise do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon hear as the girls get ready for the party?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)