|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the neighborhood children kept from the funeral?
(a) To protect their minds from being contaminated by the tragedy.
(b) The Lisbons request that only adults attend.
(c) There isn't enough room in the church.
(d) The children are supposed to be in school.
2. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
(a) Use shock paddles to restart Cecilia's heart.
(b) Saw off the stake on which Cecilia is impaled.
(c) Attempt to give Cecilia mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
(d) Give sedatives to Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon.
3. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Thirteen months.
(d) Six months.
4. In what is Cecilia buried?
(a) A beige dress with a lace collar.
(b) A blue flowered dress.
(c) The wedding dress she always wore.
(d) Her nightgown.
5. Which Lisbon sister used a depilatory wax?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room do the girls hold their first party?
2. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
3. Who finds Cecilia's body first?
4. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
5. How long before her death does Cecilia begin writing her diary?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)