|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sister has her own bedroom?
2. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
(a) It's flat.
(b) It's well-tended.
(c) It's crowded.
(d) It's sunny.
3. What major event has never happened in the town during the boys' lifetimes?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A flood.
(d) A parade.
4. What does Paul say the concrete tree stump in his yard is?
(a) The entrance to a secret tunnel.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A safe.
(d) A barbecue.
5. What is Cecilia doing as she goes up and down the stairs before the party?
(a) Looking for her favorite necklace.
(b) Trying on different shoes.
(c) Trying on different outfits.
(d) Changing her hairdo.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
2. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
3. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
4. Whose late arrival gives life to the party?
5. How does Cecilia succeed in killing herself?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)