|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
(a) She writes a note for her family.
(b) She eats a cookie.
(c) She drinks some pear juice.
(d) She watches a TV program.
2. Where is Cecilia during the majority of the party?
(a) On the couch.
(b) In a corner.
(c) In her bedroom.
(d) On a barstool.
3. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
(a) The ice cream truck comes down the street.
(b) The Lisbons' sprinkler system goes on.
(c) The telephone rings.
(d) It begins to rain.
4. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
(a) During World War II.
(b) During the Vietnam War.
(c) During a major influenza epidemic.
(d) During the Korean War.
5. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
(a) Cemetery workers were on strike.
(b) The ground was frozen.
(c) Everyone was being cremated.
(d) No one had died.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Lisbon's profession?
2. How do people know that Cecilia has attempted suicide a second time?
3. What does Paul say the concrete tree stump in his yard is?
4. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
5. What is Cecilia doing as she goes up and down the stairs before the party?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)