|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, in the boys' collective memory, has died recently?
(a) A grandmother.
(b) A great-uncle.
(c) A town librarian.
(d) Family dogs.
2. What does the psychiatrist recommend to Cecilia's parents?
(a) That she be hospitalized.
(b) That they relax their rules.
(c) That she go on anti-depressants.
(d) That they keep a closer eye on her.
3. Where is Mr. Lisbon's razor found?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In the sink.
(c) In the medicine cabinet.
(d) In the toilet.
4. Which Lisbon sister likes to sunbathe in a bikini?
5. What does Mr. Lisbon say was Cecilia's state of mind the day she killed herself?
(a) Very sad.
(b) Angry about having to help with the party.
(d) Pleased about the upcoming party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
2. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
3. Who finds Cecilia after her first suicide attempt?
4. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
5. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)