|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the psychiatrist recommend to Cecilia's parents?
(a) That they keep a closer eye on her.
(b) That she be hospitalized.
(c) That she go on anti-depressants.
(d) That they relax their rules.
2. What major event has never happened in the town during the boys' lifetimes?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A parade.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A flood.
3. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
(d) Three times.
4. What reassuring noise do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon hear as the girls get ready for the party?
(a) Loud disco music.
(b) The girls arguing with one another.
(c) Cecilia's bracelets jangling.
5. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
(a) It's well-tended.
(b) It's flat.
(c) It's sunny.
(d) It's crowded.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
2. Which boy is the only one who has been allowed into the Lisbon home?
3. Which girl has a secret stash of makeup under the bathroom sink?
4. Where is Cecilia during the majority of the party?
5. What does Mr. Lisbon say was Cecilia's state of mind the day she killed herself?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)