|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys clean off the Lisbons' house?
(c) Dead fish flies.
(d) Old paint.
2. Whose idea is the "Day of Grieving"?
(a) Miss Arndt's.
(b) Mrs. Woodhouse's.
(c) Mr. Lisbon's.
(d) Mr. Woodhouse's.
3. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
(c) Cheese and crackers.
4. Who is Linda Perl?
(a) A teacher at the high school.
(b) The girls' therapist.
(c) A friend of Mrs. Lisbon's.
(d) A newspaper reporter.
5. What does Paul say the concrete tree stump in his yard is?
(a) A fountain.
(b) The entrance to a secret tunnel.
(c) A barbecue.
(d) A safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mary go by herself?
2. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
3. Who is Miss Lynn Kilsem?
4. What is Cecilia holding when she is taken to the hospital?
5. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)