|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Trip Fontaine's home life?
(a) His father is gay.
(b) He lives without electricity.
(c) He has a child.
(d) He lives with his grandparents.
2. What kind of music does Mrs. Lisbon listen to?
3. Whose late arrival gives life to the party?
(b) Sammy "the Shark" Baldino.
(c) Jeff Maldrum.
(d) Dominic Palazzano.
4. Who takes Cecilia's diary from the Lisbon house?
(a) The electrician.
(b) The plumber's assistant.
(c) The plumber.
(d) The chimney sweep.
5. When the boys find Muffie Perry, what is she doing?
(a) Teaching piano lessons.
(b) Knitting sweaters for her grandchildren.
(c) Tending her grandmother's orchids.
(d) Caring for a houseful of cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Lux Lisbon often skip with Julie Winthrop?
2. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
3. What do Lux and Julie do instead of going to class?
4. What is found hanging from a crucifix in one of the girls' rooms?
5. What is Cecilia holding when she is taken to the hospital?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)