|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What garment does Cecilia always wear?
(a) An old wedding dress.
(b) A floral scarf.
(c) Her father's sweater.
(d) A flannel nightgown.
2. Who leaves the party early?
(a) Joe the Retard.
(b) Diana Porter.
(c) Cecilia Lisbon.
(d) Mrs. Lisbon.
3. Who, in the boys' collective memory, has died recently?
(a) A grandmother.
(b) A great-uncle.
(c) Family dogs.
(d) A town librarian.
4. What are the green pamphlets sent out by the Chamber of Commerce about?
(a) Dutch elm disease.
(b) Teenage suicide.
(c) Energy conservation.
(d) Local elections.
5. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
(a) She reads a magazine.
(b) She takes a nap.
(c) She takes a bath.
(d) She helps decorate the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What annual household chore does Mr. Lisbon ignore this year?
2. Where does Trip finally make contact with Lux?
3. What does Trip ask Mr. Lisbon during fourth period?
4. What does Mr. Lisbon say was Cecilia's state of mind the day she killed herself?
5. Who is Mr. Alton?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)