|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Lisbon think for a few moments is a ghost?
(a) Mrs. Lisbon.
2. What do the Lisbons do with the flowers they receive?
(a) They give them to hospital patients.
(b) They leave them to rot.
(c) They put them in vases.
(d) They dry them.
3. In what room do the girls hold their first party?
(a) The basement.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The patio.
4. Why are the neighborhood children kept from the funeral?
(a) The Lisbons request that only adults attend.
(b) To protect their minds from being contaminated by the tragedy.
(c) There isn't enough room in the church.
(d) The children are supposed to be in school.
5. What is found hanging from a crucifix in one of the girls' rooms?
(b) A brassiere.
(c) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cecilia succeed in killing herself?
2. Which Lisbon girl is thought of as "the weird sister"?
3. What is Mrs. Lisbon's reaction to Cecilia's asking to leave the party?
4. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
5. What does Trip do when faced with the headmaster one afternoon after returning from his car?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)