|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long before her death does Cecilia begin writing her diary?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year and a half.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Two years.
2. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
(a) It's crowded.
(b) It's sunny.
(c) It's flat.
(d) It's well-tended.
3. Who does Mr. Lisbon think for a few moments is a ghost?
(d) Mrs. Lisbon.
4. How does Trip Fontaine get home after the dance?
(a) He takes a cab with Lux.
(b) He walks.
(c) He calls his father for a ride.
(d) He rides in Parkie's car with the others.
5. What is Mrs. Lisbon's reaction to Cecilia's asking to leave the party?
(a) She is sad.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She doesn't care.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event has never happened in the town during the boys' lifetimes?
2. How do people know that Cecilia has attempted suicide a second time?
3. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
4. Which of his daughters does Mr. Lisbon see eating M&Ms and feel as if she is a stranger?
5. What interesting contraption does Mr. Lisbon have in his classroom?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)