|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
(a) A tour of local churches.
(b) A tour of area cemeteries.
(c) A tour of the funeral home.
(d) A tour of the hospital.
2. What do the men of the neighborhood try to remove?
(a) A rusted-out car.
(b) A stone wall.
(c) A dying elm tree.
(d) The Lisbons' fence.
3. What are the green pamphlets sent out by the Chamber of Commerce about?
(a) Teenage suicide.
(b) Dutch elm disease.
(c) Energy conservation.
(d) Local elections.
4. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
5. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
(a) During a major influenza epidemic.
(b) During World War II.
(c) During the Korean War.
(d) During the Vietnam War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
2. What is Mrs. Lisbon serving at the party?
3. Where does Dominic end up moving to?
4. What is Mrs. Lisbon's reaction to Cecilia's asking to leave the party?
5. What do Trip and Lux do under the bleachers?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)