|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Trip drive?
(a) A VW Beetle.
(b) A Trans-Am.
(c) A Camaro.
(d) A Mustang.
2. What reassuring noise do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon hear as the girls get ready for the party?
(b) Loud disco music.
(c) Cecilia's bracelets jangling.
(d) The girls arguing with one another.
3. What does the psychiatrist recommend to Cecilia's parents?
(a) That they keep a closer eye on her.
(b) That they relax their rules.
(c) That she go on anti-depressants.
(d) That she be hospitalized.
4. What is Cecilia holding when she is taken to the hospital?
(a) A rosary.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) A picture of the Virgin Mary.
(d) A book.
5. Where is Cecilia during the majority of the party?
(a) On the couch.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In a corner.
(d) On a barstool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the green pamphlets sent out by the Chamber of Commerce about?
2. Which of the following drawings is not found in Cecilia's diary?
3. What does Trip do when faced with the headmaster one afternoon after returning from his car?
4. What does Mr. Lisbon show the boys during the party?
5. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)