|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary go by herself?
(a) The dry cleaner.
(b) The post office.
(c) The orthodontist's office.
(d) The hairdresser.
2. Who is Mr. Alton?
(a) The minister at the Lisbons' church.
(b) One of the paramedics.
(c) The funeral director.
(d) The cemetery workers' union leader.
3. Which of the girls engages in promiscuous sexual relationships?
4. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
(a) A tour of area cemeteries.
(b) A tour of local churches.
(c) A tour of the hospital.
(d) A tour of the funeral home.
5. Which of these is not an observation made about Lux in the weeks following her removal from school?
(a) She has lost weight.
(b) She seems to have a large sense of charity.
(c) She has cold sores and is losing a patch of her hair.
(d) She seems to enjoy her activities upon the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
2. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
3. What does Mr. Lisbon say was Cecilia's state of mind the day she killed herself?
4. What do the paramedics do first upon arriving at the Lisbon house?
5. What does Mr. Lisbon find Cecilia doing in preparation for the party?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)