|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
(a) The ground was frozen.
(b) Everyone was being cremated.
(c) Cemetery workers were on strike.
(d) No one had died.
2. Where do the neighbors suspect the Lisbons are getting their food from?
(a) Regular grocery deliveries.
(b) Their well-stocked bomb shelter.
(c) Mrs. Lisbon goes shopping regularly.
(d) A friend does their grocery shopping.
3. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
(a) It's well-tended.
(b) It's flat.
(c) It's sunny.
(d) It's crowded.
4. Whose idea is the "Day of Grieving"?
(a) Mr. Woodhouse's.
(b) Mr. Lisbon's.
(c) Mrs. Woodhouse's.
(d) Miss Arndt's.
5. Where does Old Mrs. Karafilis live?
(a) The Karafilis' attic.
(b) Her own house in the neighborhood.
(c) The Karafilis' basement.
(d) A nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the boys call the Lisbon girls the second time, what do they do?
2. Where do the boys find Trip, years later, to interview him?
3. What do the boys clean off the Lisbons' house?
4. What is different about Trip Fontaine's home life?
5. What song's lyrics are published in the newspaper as a possible cause of the Lisbon girls' suicides?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)