|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
(a) She writes a note for her family.
(b) She drinks some pear juice.
(c) She watches a TV program.
(d) She eats a cookie.
2. Which of these things is not found in Cecilia's room by Lucy Brock?
(a) A zodiac mobile.
(b) Black underwear.
(c) Tarot cards.
(d) A Ouija board.
3. What does Bonnie do outside the house each night?
(a) Has a chat with Uncle Tucker.
(b) Tends a small flower garden.
(c) Says a rosary for Cecilia.
(d) Takes a walk.
4. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
(a) A tour of the hospital.
(b) A tour of area cemeteries.
(c) A tour of the funeral home.
(d) A tour of local churches.
5. What major event has never happened in the town during the boys' lifetimes?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A wedding.
(c) A flood.
(d) A parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon often bring home for his daughters?
2. How do the girls reach out to the boys?
3. How does Therese kill herself?
4. How does Trip Fontaine get home after the dance?
5. Who files past Cecilia's open casket?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)