|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Cecilia's major subjects near the end of the diary?
(b) Her crush on Dominic Palazzano.
(c) The dying elm trees.
(d) Her feelings of depression.
2. Who files past Cecilia's open casket?
(a) All of the mourners.
(b) Cecilia's sisters.
(c) Cecilia's parents.
(d) The entire Lisbon family.
3. When the boys find Muffie Perry, what is she doing?
(a) Knitting sweaters for her grandchildren.
(b) Teaching piano lessons.
(c) Caring for a houseful of cats.
(d) Tending her grandmother's orchids.
4. What does Cecilia do after leaving the party before going upstairs?
(a) She writes a note for her family.
(b) She watches a TV program.
(c) She eats a cookie.
(d) She drinks some pear juice.
5. What song's lyrics are published in the newspaper as a possible cause of the Lisbon girls' suicides?
(a) "When Youth Sees No Future."
(b) "Cruel Crux."
(c) "Bridge Over Troubled Water."
(d) "Virgin Suicide."
Short Answer Questions
1. When the boys get to the Lisbon house, who is waiting for them?
2. What do the boys see Mary bring into her bedroom a few nights after their extended telephone exchange?
3. Where does Mary go by herself?
4. Where does Mrs. Lisbon take the girls after removing them from school?
5. What do the girls order to help them escape their boredom?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)