|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Lisbon take the girls after removing them from school?
(a) To New York City.
(b) To their grandmother's.
(c) To visit Cecilia's grave.
(d) To a military school.
2. What does Mr. Lisbon often bring home for his daughters?
(d) Comic books.
3. What does Cecilia do for the majority of the afternoon on the day she died?
(a) She helps decorate the house.
(b) She takes a bath.
(c) She reads a magazine.
(d) She takes a nap.
4. What are the green pamphlets sent out by the Chamber of Commerce about?
(a) Energy conservation.
(b) Local elections.
(c) Dutch elm disease.
(d) Teenage suicide.
5. What spring activity do the girls not attend as usual?
(a) Spring carnival.
(c) Home baseball games.
(d) A May Day dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lux's real reason for going to the hospital?
2. Which Lisbon girl has a chipped tooth?
3. What do the Lisbons and Trip watch on TV?
4. Why are no bodies being buried during Chapter 2?
5. At the Lisbons' house, who sits next to Trip?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)