|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens just as the paramedics arrive?
(a) The ice cream truck comes down the street.
(b) The telephone rings.
(c) The Lisbons' sprinkler system goes on.
(d) It begins to rain.
2. What prompts Lux to write all over her binder and her underwear?
(a) Watching a movie with her favorite actor.
(b) Hearing a new song she loved.
(c) Stroking a whale.
(d) Seeing a boy with his shirt off.
3. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
(a) Completely redecorated.
(b) Filled with boxes, old toys, bicycles, etc.
(c) Immaculately clean.
(d) Exactly as it was the night of the party.
4. What class does Lux Lisbon often skip with Julie Winthrop?
5. How does Old Mrs. Karafilis travel up and down stairs?
(a) She gets carried.
(b) Using a rope tied around her waist.
(c) She uses a walker.
(d) She walks on her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon use paint cans for in Chapter 4?
2. Where does Mary go by herself?
3. What kind of music does Cecilia like to listen to?
4. Where do the boys congregate after changing out of their party clothes?
5. Which of these is not an observation made about Lux in the weeks following her removal from school?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)