|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the boys get to the Lisbon house, who is waiting for them?
2. What song's lyrics are published in the newspaper as a possible cause of the Lisbon girls' suicides?
(a) "When Youth Sees No Future."
(b) "Virgin Suicide."
(c) "Bridge Over Troubled Water."
(d) "Cruel Crux."
3. Which sister has her own bedroom?
4. What spring activity do the girls not attend as usual?
(a) Home baseball games.
(c) A May Day dance.
(d) Spring carnival.
5. When the boys call the Lisbon girls the second time, what do they do?
(a) They read a poem.
(b) They profess their love for the girls.
(c) They play a song over the phone.
(d) They hang up when Lux answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the girls engages in promiscuous sexual relationships?
2. What do the boys see Mary bring into her bedroom a few nights after their extended telephone exchange?
3. Where is Lux Lisbon's body found?
4. What do the boys find in the basement?
5. What do the men of the neighborhood try to remove?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)