|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a condition of the girls' attendance at the Homecoming dance?
(a) They have to be home by 11 p.m.
(b) They all have to have dates.
(c) Mr. Lisbon is a dance chaperone.
(d) They have to drive to the dance with their parents.
2. Where do the boys find Trip, years later, to interview him?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In rehab.
(c) Working a construction job.
(d) In Europe.
3. Where do the boys wait for the Lisbon girls' signal the night of June 15?
(a) On the Larsons' roof.
(b) In the Buells' attic.
(c) In their old treehouse.
(d) Hidden in the Lisbons' yard.
4. What do Lux and Julie do instead of going to class?
(a) Meet boys behind the school.
(b) Smoke cigarettes.
(c) Read magazines.
(d) Go out for coffee.
5. What happens to Mr. Lisbon over Christmas vacation?
(a) He leaves his job.
(b) He learns to ski.
(c) He buys a new car.
(d) He has a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon talk about with the neighborhood fathers who come to visit?
2. How do the girls reach out to the boys?
3. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
4. Where does Mary go by herself?
5. Why do Mr. and Mrs. Lisbon not find Cecilia's demeanor during the party strange?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)