|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Lisbon often bring home for his daughters?
(a) Comic books.
2. Where does Mary go by herself?
(a) The post office.
(b) The orthodontist's office.
(c) The dry cleaner.
(d) The hairdresser.
3. What do the boys clean off the Lisbons' house?
(a) Dead fish flies.
(b) Old paint.
4. How many times is Dominic Palazzano mentioned in Cecilia's diary?
(c) Three times.
5. When, according to the boys, had "the majority of the dying" occurred?
(a) During World War II.
(b) During the Vietnam War.
(c) During a major influenza epidemic.
(d) During the Korean War.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do the boys watch the paramedics arrive at the Lisbon house?
2. On what kind of "tour" is Mr. Lisbon taken on in Chapter 2?
3. In what condition is the Lisbons' basement?
4. Where do the Lisbon girls spend the Day of Grieving?
5. What feature of the cemetery where Cecilia's funeral is held stands out most to the mourners?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)