1. Which of the Lisbon girls is the first to attempt suicide?
2. Which of the Lisbon girls is the last to attempt suicide?
3. How much time elapses between the first Lisbon girl's attempt at suicide and the last Lisbon girl's attempt?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Thirteen months.
4. Which boy is the only one who has been allowed into the Lisbon home?
(a) Peter Sissen.
(b) Joe Larson.
(c) Dominic Palazzolo.
(d) Paul Baldino.
5. Which sister interrupts one of the boys in his search through their bathroom?
6. What is found hanging from a crucifix in one of the girls' rooms?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A brassiere.
7. How does Cecilia first attempt suicide?
(a) Hanging herself.
(b) Jumping out of her window.
(c) Taking sleeping pills.
(d) Slitting her wrists.
8. Who finds Cecilia after her first suicide attempt?
(a) Lux Lisbon.
(b) Peter Sissen.
(c) Paul Baldino.
(d) Mrs. Lisbon.
This section contains 4,078 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)