* Mary Lisbon is carried out of her house on a stretcher after attempting suicide with sleeping pills.
* Flashing back thirteen months, the narrators describe paramedics arriving in response to the youngest Lisbon sister, Cecilia, attempting suicide by slashing her wrists in a warm bath, and taking her to the hospital.
* Peter Sissen, the only boy who had ever entered the Lisbon house, brought back descriptions of the girls' personal belongings and habits.
* Paul Baldino vows to one-up Peter by watching the girls shower, and, after sneaking into the house via the storm sewer system, is the one to find Cecilia and call the paramedics.
* The psychiatrist at the hospital proclaims that Cecilia never actually wanted to end her life and recommends that her parents relax their strict rules.
* The Lisbon girls hold a party, at which the boys discover the individuality of the Lisbon girls.
* After leaving...
This section contains 1,962 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)