Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Murderers, what does Melvin Bloom tell the boys on the corner one summer afternoon?
(a) The donut shop is giving away donuts.
(b) There is a craps game in the alley.
(c) The rabbi is home with his wife.
(d) Marsha Bernstein is walking toward them.
2. What does Daddy Garbage discover in an alley?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A bag of money.
(c) A dead baby.
(d) A wounded child.
3. In Murderers, what music could the boys hear from their vantage point?
(a) A symphony.
(b) A rumba.
(c) Rock music.
4. What do Connie and Arnold find they are both listening to on the radio at the same time?
(a) Rolling Stones.
(b) Bobby King.
(d) Bob Dylan.
5. What question does G.R. ask Cody after hearing the story of what happened to Cody after his nap on the rocks?
(a) "Were you as frightened as you thought you would be?"
(b) "How did you get up there by yourself?"
(c) "Is it true that your whole life passes before your eyes?"
(d) "What were you doing up there with all the ice?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
2. What do the two men who come to visit Gunther leave with him as they go?
3. What does the priest read while he is sitting at his mother's death bed?
4. In the story Moonwalk, who is Margaret Many Wounds?
5. Where does Margaret explain her grandmother's wedding dress is?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)