|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sparky Smith and the narrator attend school?
(a) Lewis and Clark Expedition Junior HIgh.
(b) Lewiston-Porter Junior High School.
(c) Lewiston-Porter Central School.
(d) Lewis and Clark Central School.
2. Who is Danica writing a postcard to about which that Jane criticizes her?
(a) Jim the mailman.
(b) Jim her boyfriend.
(c) Jim the next door neighbor.
(d) Jim her dog.
3. Why is Grace angry with Elliot throughout the story?
(a) Elliot is drinking again.
(b) Elliot is stealing drugs.
(c) Elliot has invited his uncle to live with them.
(d) Elliot is having an affair.
4. Who is in the car with Arnold when he comes to Connie's house?
(a) Connie's sister June.
(b) HIs friend Ellie.
(c) No one.
(d) Connie's friend Alice.
5. Where does Beth tell Casey he has to go by himself the evening of the full moon?
(a) To the doctor to get a check up.
(b) To Flatgap and into the log.
(c) To Flatgap to make a bonfire.
(d) To town to get a crib.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Moonwalk, who is Margaret Many Wounds?
2. In Lawns, how does the narrator describe her mother?
3. In The Things They Carried, what are some of things the soldiers carry for personal use?
4. Where is Elliot's office?
5. In Aunt Granny Lith, what does Nomey give Beth to wear?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)