|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator of the story Home do for a living while she is living with her mother?
(a) She is a math tutor.
(b) She is a tutor for remedial reading students.
(c) She is a school counselor.
(d) She is a second grade teacher.
2. In the story Rules of Invisible Strength, what is invisible strength?
(a) Muscle toning and strength.
(b) A superhero's powers.
(c) Religious instruction.
(d) A strategy for winning arguments and respect from others.
3. What do most of the PFC and Spec4s carry with them?
(a) An M-16 gas-operated assault rifle.
(b) An M-60 rifle.
(c) An M-79 gas-operated rifle.
(d) An M-79 gas-operated assault rifle.
4. Why does Mr. Muirhead say he always talks to young men?
(a) Because he is fascinated with their career choices.
(b) Becaue his wife will not let him talk to young women.
(c) Because he is interested in young men.
(d) Because he is bored talking to his family.
5. What do both Cody and his partner drink on Sunday mornings?
(d) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lemuel Strayhorn ask to help him with his and Daddy Garbage's discovery?
2. What question does G.R. ask Cody after hearing the story of what happened to Cody after his nap on the rocks?
3. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
4. Why does Aunt Granny Lith haunt Casey in his marriage?
5. Who is Danica writing a postcard to about which that Jane criticizes her?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)