1. In River of Names, who is the narrator's lover?
2. In River of Names, what does the narrator's lover accuse her of?
A fascination with violence.
3. In River of Names, what is the narrator certain she does not want to do?
4. In All the Way in Flagstaff, what does William want to do when he grows up?
Become a priest.
5. Where do Irene and the children move when they leave Flagstaff?
6. What is Walter's problem?
He is an alcoholic.
This section contains 4,944 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)