Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - River of Names by Dorothy Allison | All the Way in Flagstaff, Arizona by Richard Bausch
1. In River of Names, who is the narrator's lover?
2. In River of Names, what does the narrator's lover accuse her of?
3. In River of Names, what is the narrator certain she does not want to do?
4. In All the Way in Flagstaff, what does William want to do when he grows up?
5. Where do Irene and the children move when they leave Flagstaff?
6. What is Walter's problem?
Short Answer Questions - A Vintage Thunderbird by Ann Beattie | Talk of Heroes by Carol Bly
1. As A Vintage Thunderbird opens, who are the people driving from Virginia to New York?
This section contains 2,393 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)