|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Daddy Garbage by John Edgar Wideman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Lawns, what room has the narrator reserved at the hotel?
(a) The Bridal Suite.
(b) The Annex Room.
(c) The Washington Room.
(d) The Penthouse.
2. What is Walter's problem?
(a) He is dying of cancer.
(b) He is having an affair.
(c) He is losing his memory.
(d) He is an alcoholic.
3. How old is the priest in Departures when he goes by train to his family's home after six years away?
(a) Twenty one.
(b) Twenty five.
(d) Fifty five.
4. What does Bryan tell his father to do with the picture he has drawn?
(a) He tells his father to give it back to him.
(b) He tells his father to keep it.
(c) He tells his father to throw it away.
(d) He tells his father to put it up on the wall.
5. Where do Sparky Smith and the narrator attend school?
(a) Lewiston-Porter Central School.
(b) Lewis and Clark Expedition Junior HIgh.
(c) Lewiston-Porter Junior High School.
(d) Lewis and Clark Central School.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the story Wickedness take place?
2. Why does Aunt Granny Lith haunt Casey in his marriage?
3. Who is telling the story of the first day?
4. What does Georgie hit when he is driving around with the narrator after their shifts?
5. In the story Helping, who is Vopotik?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)