|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Daddy Garbage by John Edgar Wideman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Louise sneak out of the kitchen when she was a young child?
(a) Her mother's diet pills.
(b) Peanut butter sandwiches.
(c) Diet cola.
(d) Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
2. Where do the couple stay for the weekend in A Romantic Weekend?
(a) In his grandmother's deserted apartment.
(b) At a friend of hers.
(c) In a Marriott Hotel.
(d) At a B and B.
3. In The Fat Girl, what did Louise's mother start talking to her about when Louise was eight years old?
(a) Watching her weight.
(b) Attending high school.
(c) Her career.
(d) Attending college.
4. When does the story Wickedness take place?
(a) In the early twentieth century.
(b) In the late nineteenth century.
(c) In the mid twentieth century.
(d) In the late eighteenth century.
5. Who is in the car with Arnold when he comes to Connie's house?
(a) No one.
(b) HIs friend Ellie.
(c) Connie's sister June.
(d) Connie's friend Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Connie in Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?
2. What did Aunt Granny Lith ask Casey to do?
3. In Dog Heaven, what is "Fact Monday"?
4. How old is Connie's sister?
5. What is Walter's problem?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)