|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Daddy Garbage by John Edgar Wideman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the narrator of Dog Heaven and her family live?
(a) Fort Niagra.
(b) Fort Hood.
(c) Fort Denison.
(d) Fort Bragg.
2. Where does Margaret explain her grandmother's wedding dress is?
(a) The Metropolitan Museum in New York.
(b) The Field Museum in Chicago.
(c) The Walker Art Museum in Minneapolis.
(d) The St. Louis Art Museum.
3. What does the narrator of Men Under Water do for a living?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is a handyman and general helper.
(c) He is an experienced playwriter.
(d) He is poet.
4. What show does Robert and his hosts end up watching on television?
(a) A show about cathedrals.
(b) A show about dog training.
(c) A show about boating.
(d) A show about automobiles.
5. In White Horse, who does the white horse belong to?
(a) He belongs to the bus driver.
(b) He is a retired circus horse.
(c) He wandered into town without an owner.
(d) He belongs to the restaurant owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Chopin in Winter, who is the first person in Mrs. Kubiac's family to graduate from high school and attend college?
2. Who does Georgie pick up hitchhiking on the side of the road?
3. What gender does Beth believe her baby to be?
4. Who is Dzia-Dzia?
5. In The Things They Carried, how does Ted Lavendar die?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)