|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Daddy Garbage by John Edgar Wideman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator of Lawns work?
(a) In the bank on her college campus.
(b) In the mailroom of her dormitory.
(c) In the department store in her college town.
(d) In the library of her college.
2. Where do Irene and the children move when they leave Flagstaff?
(a) Nashville, Tennessee.
(b) Miami, Florida.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) New Orleans, Louisiana.
3. In the story Helping, who is Vopotik?
(a) Elliot's uncle.
(b) A three year old victim of suspected child abuse.
(c) The next door neighbor.
(d) Grace's supervisor.
4. In the story Dog Heaven, what game does the narrator play with Sparky Smith?
5. Who does Georgie pick up hitchhiking on the side of the road?
(a) A young man AWOL from the army trying to get to Canada.
(b) A young man running from the police.
(c) A young woman escaping a horrible husband.
(d) A young woman who has been shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Murderers, what music could the boys hear from their vantage point?
2. Where do the couple stay for the weekend in A Romantic Weekend?
3. Where does Margaret explain her grandmother's wedding dress is?
4. What does Cody's partner spell in the snow one morning?
5. In the story Rules of Invisible Strength, what is invisible strength?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)