|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta, where is the protagonist going when she first meets Lenny?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To work.
(c) To her AA meeting.
(d) To the grocery.
2. In The Things They Carried, how does Ted Lavendar die?
(a) He is hit by a grenade.
(b) He is shot in the head.
(c) He is shot in the back.
(d) He has a heart attack from fear.
3. What did Aunt Granny Lith ask Casey to do?
(a) To kill her.
(b) To move her.
(c) To love her.
(d) To marry her.
4. In The Things They Carried, what does First Lieutenant Jimmy Cross carry with him in Vietnam?
(a) Letters from his mother.
(b) Letters from his girlfriend Martha.
(c) Letters from his girlfriend Marie.
(d) Letters from his sister Marion.
5. What happens to Cody as he turns to go home from his nap on the rocks?
(a) He yells to G.R. and starts an avalanche.
(b) He slips and slides toward the edge of the summit.
(c) He trips over a tree root and nearly falls.
(d) He slips and falls to the rocks below.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the boys in Murderers see from their perch on the water tank?
2. What does the couple decide to do after their first night together on their romantic weekend?
3. Who is Little Duke?
4. Where is the story Murderers set?
5. Where did Mrs. Kubiac go to try and find her daughter?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)