|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the most part, what is one thing the narrator say determines what the soldiers carried with them?
(b) Medical requirements.
2. Who is Little Duke?
(a) Edna's uncle.
(b) A stray cat.
(c) The name of the restaurant.
(d) The narrator's daughter's dog.
3. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
(a) A Marriott.
(b) A Super 8.
(c) A Day's Inn.
(d) A Ramada.
4. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
(a) They make their plan for their movie.
(b) They drink until they pass out.
(c) They go diving in the swimming pool.
(d) They take a nap in the sun.
5. Who are Evie and Lydia?
(a) Margaret's granddaughters.
(b) Margaret's sisters.
(c) Margaret's best friends.
(d) Margaret's daughters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the car with Arnold when he comes to Connie's house?
2. In Murderers, who runs the camp to which the narrator goes in New Jersey?
3. In the story Girl, on what day does the speaker tell the girl to wash clothes?
4. Where does Margaret explain her grandmother's wedding dress is?
5. What is Acid Rain?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)