|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In The Things They Carried, how does Ted Lavendar die?
(a) He is hit by a grenade.
(b) He is shot in the back.
(c) He has a heart attack from fear.
(d) He is shot in the head.
2. Who does Connie meet in the drive-in restaurant at night?
3. In his dream, what does the priest see the soldier do?
(a) Take his turn and hand the dice to him.
(b) Take his turn and win the game.
(c) Die before he can throw the dice.
(d) Walk away holding the dice.
4. Whose music does Dzia-Dzia hear while he sits at the other end of the kitchen table from Michael?
(a) Rock music.
(b) Fiddle music.
(c) Harp music.
(d) Piano music.
5. In Testimony of Pilot, how does Lillian die?
(a) A bomb explodes in a plane on which she is a stewardess.
(b) She dies in a car crash.
(c) She is murdered in her apartment.
(d) She contracts cancer and dies within a year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Louise sneak out of the kitchen when she was a young child?
2. In the story Wickedness, where does Ainslie Classen find shelter in the blizzard?
3. What does the priest read while he is sitting at his mother's death bed?
4. In the story Girl, why does the speaker say not to pick other people's flowers?
5. In Home, what record does the narrator buy for her mother to enjoy?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)