|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta, where is the protagonist going when she first meets Lenny?
(a) To work.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To her AA meeting.
(d) To the grocery.
2. In the story The Girl, why does the speaker suggest growing okra far away from the house?
(a) Okra smells bad.
(b) Okra trees harbor red ants.
(c) Okra has deep roots.
(d) Okra attracts deer.
3. Where do the couple stay for the weekend in A Romantic Weekend?
(a) At a friend of hers.
(b) In his grandmother's deserted apartment.
(c) At a B and B.
(d) In a Marriott Hotel.
4. What did Evie envy about Lydia?
(a) Her beauty and placid nature.
(b) Her abilities and her husband.
(c) Her beauty and her husband.
(d) Her good looks and wealth.
5. What instructions does the speaker give in The Girl about eating?
(a) Eat so that no one around you is disgusted.
(b) Eat so that you get the most food.
(c) Eat alone so as to have some quiet time.
(d) Eat quickly so as to resume your duties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Nick and Karen do on Sundays?
2. In Testimony of Pilot, who is Lillian?
3. In the story Moonwalk, who is Margaret Many Wounds?
4. In Testimony of Pilot, how does Lillian die?
5. Whose music does Dzia-Dzia hear while he sits at the other end of the kitchen table from Michael?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)