|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margaret explain her grandmother's wedding dress is?
(a) The St. Louis Art Museum.
(b) The Walker Art Museum in Minneapolis.
(c) The Metropolitan Museum in New York.
(d) The Field Museum in Chicago.
2. What color was the vintage Thunderbird?
3. What is the young girl carrying with her on the first day?
(a) A purse, a lunchbox, and a brush.
(b) A cot, a blanket, and a notebook.
(c) A pencil, a pencil sharpener, and a small composition notebook.
(d) A lunchbox, a jacket, and a notebook.
4. In the story Girl, why does the speaker say not to pick other people's flowers?
(a) You might get in trouble with the police.
(b) You might get stung by a bee.
(c) You might be seen.
(d) You might catch something.
5. What does Ad Magic give to the young boy with the performing monkey?
(a) All of his change.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) HIs sweater.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Girl, on what day does the speaker tell the girl to wash clothes?
2. What do the two men who come to visit Gunther leave with him as they go?
3. What did Evie envy about Lydia?
4. In Home, why does Daniel not want the narrator to see his back?
5. What did Louise sneak out of the kitchen when she was a young child?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)