|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Connie in Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?
2. In the story Murderers, what does Melvin Bloom tell the boys on the corner one summer afternoon?
(a) Marsha Bernstein is walking toward them.
(b) The donut shop is giving away donuts.
(c) There is a craps game in the alley.
(d) The rabbi is home with his wife.
3. What does Lieutenant Jimmy Cross and his men do after Lavender is taken away by the chopper?
(a) They evacuate women and children from Than Khe.
(b) They recruit the men from Than Khe.
(c) They leave Lavender's belongings in Than Khe.
(d) They burns down Than Khe.
4. What is the young girl carrying with her on the first day?
(a) A lunchbox, a jacket, and a notebook.
(b) A purse, a lunchbox, and a brush.
(c) A pencil, a pencil sharpener, and a small composition notebook.
(d) A cot, a blanket, and a notebook.
5. Who are Louise's two girl friends in high school?
(a) Joan and Harriet.
(b) Jessica and Marie.
(c) Joan and Marjorie.
(d) Jean and Melanie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator of Men Under Water do for a living?
2. In Home, what record does the narrator buy for her mother to enjoy?
3. With whom does Delores finally have a child?
4. In the story Testimony of Pilot, what does Radcleve do to Quadberry?
5. Where do the couple stay for the weekend in A Romantic Weekend?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)