|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryan tell his father to do with the picture he has drawn?
(a) He tells his father to throw it away.
(b) He tells his father to put it up on the wall.
(c) He tells his father to keep it.
(d) He tells his father to give it back to him.
2. Who dies on the day of the narrator's story in Murderers?
(a) Arnold Bloom.
(b) Marsha Bernstein.
(c) Melvin Bloom.
(d) Harold Cohen.
3. What do most of the PFC and Spec4s carry with them?
(a) An M-60 rifle.
(b) An M-79 gas-operated assault rifle.
(c) An M-79 gas-operated rifle.
(d) An M-16 gas-operated assault rifle.
4. What does the priest say to his mother when he sees her?
(a) "I will kiss you on the cheek but do not touch me."
(b) "It is too noisy out here to talk."
(c) "Let us go inside for a hug and a kiss."
(d) "Do not kiss me in public, it is embarrassing."
5. What color is Arnold's car?
Short Answer Questions
1. What person do both the narrator and her mother of Home think about simultaneously?
2. What does the couple decide to do after their first night together on their romantic weekend?
3. Where do the couple stay for the weekend in A Romantic Weekend?
4. How does Charles Bad Holy MacLeod die?
5. What happens to Quadberry in the VIetnam war?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)