|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buck in Cody's Story?
(a) Timble's son.
(b) Cody's dog.
(c) G.R.'s tractor trailor.
(d) G.R.'s horse.
2. Who is in the car with Arnold when he comes to Connie's house?
(a) No one.
(b) Connie's friend Alice.
(c) Connie's sister June.
(d) HIs friend Ellie.
3. In Aunt Granny Lith, when did Casey's first wife die?
(a) A month after the wedding.
(b) The day after the wedding.
(c) Six years after they were married.
(d) The day after their child was born.
4. What is Michael working on when he sits at the kitchen table in the evenings?
(a) His science.
(b) His penmanship.
(c) His art.
(d) His math.
5. In All the Way in Flagstaff, what does William want to do when he grows up?
(a) Become a firefighter.
(b) Become a teacher.
(c) Become a doctor.
(d) Become a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. As A Vintage Thunderbird opens, who are the people driving from Virginia to New York?
2. Who is Little Duke?
3. What does the couple decide to do after their first night together on their romantic weekend?
4. How old is Connie in Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?
5. In the story Home, why does the narrator come home to live with her mother?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)