|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest read while he is sitting at his mother's death bed?
(b) The Bible.
2. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
3. In the story A Romantic Weekend, where does the couple go for dinner on their weekend?
(a) Roy Rogers Cafeteria.
(b) Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
4. In River of Names, what is the narrator certain she does not want to do?
(a) Go back to college.
(b) Get married.
(c) Have children.
(d) Tell stories.
5. Why is the couple in A Romantic Weekend going away for the weekend?
(a) To ride bikes.
(b) To go to museums.
(c) To mountain climb.
(d) To pick up the man's wife's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Aunt Granny Lith, when did Casey's first wife die?
2. Why does Aunt Granny Lith haunt Casey in his marriage?
3. In Minor Heroism, who is posing in the famous picture with the narrator's father?
4. What did Louise sneak out of the kitchen when she was a young child?
5. What is Acid Rain?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)