|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonwalk by Susan Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is telling the story of the first day?
(a) The narrator looking back on the first day of kindergarten.
(b) The teacher taking in a new student to her classroom.
(c) The mother looking back on taking her child to school.
(d) The narrator looking back on the first day of summer camp.
2. In Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta, where is the protagonist going when she first meets Lenny?
(a) To work.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To her AA meeting.
(d) To the grocery.
3. In A Romantic Weekend, what does the woman want to talk about after dinner?
(b) Her favorite books.
(c) Her first marriage.
(d) Her family.
4. Who is in the car with Arnold when he comes to Connie's house?
(a) No one.
(b) Connie's friend Alice.
(c) Connie's sister June.
(d) HIs friend Ellie.
5. What do Margaret's family members learn about Dr. Sakuma?
(a) He was the father of her children.
(b) He was the man who named her Many Wounds.
(c) He was the teacher who inspired her to learn.
(d) He was her grandfather, a white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do both Cody and his partner drink on Sunday mornings?
2. What is the young girl carrying with her on the first day?
3. In River of Names, what is the narrator certain she does not want to do?
4. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
5. Where are the narrator and his passengers going in the story Rock Springs?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)