|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story A Romantic Weekend, where is the couple in the story going for the weekend?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. In Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta, where is the protagonist going when she first meets Lenny?
(a) To the grocery.
(b) To her AA meeting.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To work.
3. Where do Irene and the children move when they leave Flagstaff?
(a) Nashville, Tennessee.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Miami, Florida.
(d) New Orleans, Louisiana.
4. What does the priest say to his mother when he sees her?
(a) "Do not kiss me in public, it is embarrassing."
(b) "Let us go inside for a hug and a kiss."
(c) "I will kiss you on the cheek but do not touch me."
(d) "It is too noisy out here to talk."
5. What color was the vintage Thunderbird?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
2. Why is the couple in A Romantic Weekend going away for the weekend?
3. What is Michael working on when he sits at the kitchen table in the evenings?
4. What happens to Quadberry in the VIetnam war?
5. Who is Dzia-Dzia?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)