|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Emily first meet Willi Varig?
(a) Twenty years before the birth of their child.
(b) Two years after they were married.
(c) Ten years after WWII.
(d) In hgih school.
2. What do most of the PFC and Spec4s carry with them?
(a) An M-79 gas-operated assault rifle.
(b) An M-60 rifle.
(c) An M-16 gas-operated assault rifle.
(d) An M-79 gas-operated rifle.
3. In River of Names, what is the narrator certain she does not want to do?
(a) Have children.
(b) Go back to college.
(c) Get married.
(d) Tell stories.
4. What does Robert call the husband?
5. In the story Chopin in Winter, who is the first person in Mrs. Kubiac's family to graduate from high school and attend college?
(a) Her daughter Marion.
(b) Her son Martin.
(c) Her son Matthew.
(d) Her daughter Marcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the vintage Thunderbird?
2. In the story Wickedness, where does Ainslie Classen find shelter in the blizzard?
3. What is Walter's problem?
4. What show does Robert and his hosts end up watching on television?
5. Who is in the car with Arnold when he comes to Connie's house?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)