|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the accident, where does Ad Magic encounter the white horse?
(a) On the race track outside the restaurant.
(b) With the boy and the monkey.
(c) In front of the New Zealand Cafe.
(d) On the beach of the Arabian Sea.
2. In A Romantic Weekend, what does the woman want to talk about after dinner?
(a) Her family.
(c) Her first marriage.
(d) Her favorite books.
3. In The Fat Girl, what did Louise's mother start talking to her about when Louise was eight years old?
(a) Watching her weight.
(b) Attending college.
(c) Her career.
(d) Attending high school.
4. Whose music does Dzia-Dzia hear while he sits at the other end of the kitchen table from Michael?
(a) Harp music.
(b) Piano music.
(c) Fiddle music.
(d) Rock music.
5. Who is in the car with Arnold when he comes to Connie's house?
(a) Connie's sister June.
(b) No one.
(c) HIs friend Ellie.
(d) Connie's friend Alice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Murderers, what does Melvin Bloom tell the boys on the corner one summer afternoon?
2. What color was the vintage Thunderbird?
3. What does Lenny in Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta give the protagonist before he leaves?
4. What does the older son in Minor Heroism do for a living?
5. In White Horse, who does the white horse belong to?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)