|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his dream, what does the priest see the soldier do?
(a) Die before he can throw the dice.
(b) Take his turn and hand the dice to him.
(c) Take his turn and win the game.
(d) Walk away holding the dice.
2. What does Robert call the husband?
3. Where do Irene and the children move when they leave Flagstaff?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(d) Nashville, Tennessee.
4. For the most part, what is one thing the narrator say determines what the soldiers carried with them?
(d) Medical requirements.
5. Who is Dzia-Dzia?
(a) Michael's grandfather.
(b) Michael's uncle.
(c) Michael's sister.
(d) Michael's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
2. Who is telling the story of the first day?
3. In the story Murderers, what does Melvin Bloom tell the boys on the corner one summer afternoon?
4. What does the father in the story Minor Heroism do for a living?
5. With whom does Delores finally have a child?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)