|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Quadberry in the VIetnam war?
(a) He is injured in a car crash.
(b) He is injured flying a combat jet.
(c) He is injured by a bomb.
(d) He is injured in a tank explosion.
2. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
3. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
(a) A Ramada.
(b) A Day's Inn.
(c) A Marriott.
(d) A Super 8.
4. Where are the narrator and his passengers going in the story Rock Springs?
(a) To Florida.
(b) To Louisiana.
(c) To Oregon.
(d) To Connecticut.
5. In the story The First Day, what time does the mother tell her daughter she will pick her up?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Murderers, who runs the camp to which the narrator goes in New Jersey?
2. Who are Louise's two girl friends in high school?
3. In River of Names, who is the narrator's lover?
4. What is the young girl carrying with her on the first day?
5. Five years after her husband dies, with what is the priest's mother suffering?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)