|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rock Springs by Richard Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta, where is the protagonist going when she first meets Lenny?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To her AA meeting.
(c) To the grocery.
(d) To work.
2. Who is Little Duke?
(a) Edna's uncle.
(b) A stray cat.
(c) The narrator's daughter's dog.
(d) The name of the restaurant.
3. Who is Dzia-Dzia?
(a) Michael's uncle.
(b) Michael's sister.
(c) Michael's grandfather.
(d) Michael's mother.
4. In the story Chopin in Winter, who is the first person in Mrs. Kubiac's family to graduate from high school and attend college?
(a) Her son Matthew.
(b) Her daughter Marion.
(c) Her daughter Marcy.
(d) Her son Martin.
5. In Cathedral, who is Robert?
(a) The wife's blind friend.
(b) The wife's brother.
(c) The wife's uncle.
(d) The wife's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What show does Robert and his hosts end up watching on television?
2. In Talk of Heroes, Who is Willi Varig?
3. What do Michael and Delores first find they have in common?
4. What does the husband in Cathedral find disconcerting about Robert?
5. What is Walter's problem?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)