|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rock Springs by Richard Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Michael and Delores first find they have in common?
(a) They both have cats.
(b) They both were married twice before.
(c) They both own guns.
(d) They both loved Italian food.
2. What color was the vintage Thunderbird?
3. What does Louise have hidden in the back of her closet behind her stuffed animals?
(a) Books on dieting.
(d) Pictures of thin women.
4. What is Michael working on when he sits at the kitchen table in the evenings?
(a) His penmanship.
(b) His math.
(c) His art.
(d) His science.
5. In River of Names, what does the narrator's lover accuse her of?
(a) A fascination with violence.
(b) A poor attitude toward marriage.
(c) Being unfaithful.
(d) An interest in other families.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Little Duke?
2. In the story Rock Springs, what animal does Edna win in a bet?
3. What did Michael remember hearing as a child from the open window in his room?
4. In All the Way in Flagstaff, what does William want to do when he grows up?
5. In The Darling, what is Dolores Starr's unusual occupation?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)