|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rock Springs by Richard Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Little Duke?
(a) Edna's uncle.
(b) The narrator's daughter's dog.
(c) A stray cat.
(d) The name of the restaurant.
2. Where are the narrator and his passengers going in the story Rock Springs?
(a) To Oregon.
(b) To Connecticut.
(c) To Louisiana.
(d) To Florida.
3. In River of Names, what is the narrator certain she does not want to do?
(a) Have children.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Get married.
(d) Go back to college.
4. What did Louise sneak out of the kitchen when she was a young child?
(a) Peanut butter sandwiches.
(b) Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
(c) Diet cola.
(d) Her mother's diet pills.
5. In Cathedral, who is Robert?
(a) The wife's blind friend.
(b) The wife's grandfather.
(c) The wife's uncle.
(d) The wife's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Chopin in Winter, who is the first person in Mrs. Kubiac's family to graduate from high school and attend college?
2. In Talk of Heroes, Who is Willi Varig?
3. In River of Names, what does the narrator's lover accuse her of?
4. In Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta, where is the protagonist going when she first meets Lenny?
5. What is Walter's problem?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)