|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rock Springs by Richard Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Robert married?
2. What show does Robert and his hosts end up watching on television?
(a) A show about dog training.
(b) A show about cathedrals.
(c) A show about automobiles.
(d) A show about boating.
3. Where are the narrator and his passengers going in the story Rock Springs?
(a) To Connecticut.
(b) To Louisiana.
(c) To Florida.
(d) To Oregon.
4. Where do Irene and the children move when they leave Flagstaff?
(a) Nashville, Tennessee.
(b) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Miami, Florida.
5. Who is Dzia-Dzia?
(a) Michael's grandfather.
(b) Michael's sister.
(c) Michael's mother.
(d) Michael's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Cathedral, who is Robert?
2. In River of Names, what is the narrator certain she does not want to do?
3. In The Fat Girl, what did Louise's mother start talking to her about when Louise was eight years old?
4. In the story Chopin in Winter, who is the first person in Mrs. Kubiac's family to graduate from high school and attend college?
5. Who does Louise marry when she is thin?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)