|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rock Springs by Richard Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Talk of Heroes, Who is Willi Varig?
(a) Emily's husband.
(b) The director of the church.
(c) A Vietnam veteran.
(d) A famous Norwegian war hero.
2. In River of Names, what does the narrator's lover accuse her of?
(a) A poor attitude toward marriage.
(b) A fascination with violence.
(c) An interest in other families.
(d) Being unfaithful.
3. Whose music does Dzia-Dzia hear while he sits at the other end of the kitchen table from Michael?
(a) Fiddle music.
(b) Piano music.
(c) Rock music.
(d) Harp music.
4. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
(a) A Day's Inn.
(b) A Super 8.
(c) A Marriott.
(d) A Ramada.
5. As A Vintage Thunderbird opens, who are the people driving from Virginia to New York?
(a) Nick and Lauren.
(b) Mick and Susan.
(c) Mick and Karen.
(d) Nick and Karen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the narrator and his passengers going in the story Rock Springs?
2. When did Emily first meet Willi Varig?
3. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
4. Who is Louise's close friend in college?
5. What is Michael working on when he sits at the kitchen table in the evenings?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)