|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rock Springs by Richard Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta, where is the protagonist going when she first meets Lenny?
(a) To the grocery.
(b) To her AA meeting.
(c) To work.
(d) To the movies.
2. What color was the vintage Thunderbird?
3. Where do Irene and the children move when they leave Flagstaff?
(a) Nashville, Tennessee.
(b) Miami, Florida.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) New Orleans, Louisiana.
4. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
5. What did Michael remember hearing as a child from the open window in his room?
(a) The Kubiacs fighting.
(b) The discussions in the Kubiac's apartment.
(c) The sound of the traffic on the street.
(d) His parents singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dzia-Dzia?
2. In River of Names, what is the narrator certain she does not want to do?
3. Who does Louise marry when she is thin?
4. In River of Names, what does the narrator's lover accuse her of?
5. What do Michael and Delores first find they have in common?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)