|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fat Girl by Andre Dubus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Irene and the children move when they leave Flagstaff?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Miami, Florida.
(c) New Orleans, Louisiana.
(d) Nashville, Tennessee.
2. What do Robert and the husband end up doing at the end of the television show?
(a) Going to sleep.
(b) Eating blueberry pie.
(c) Calling out for a pizza.
(d) Drawing a picture together.
3. In River of Names, what does the narrator's lover accuse her of?
(a) Being unfaithful.
(b) An interest in other families.
(c) A poor attitude toward marriage.
(d) A fascination with violence.
4. What color was the vintage Thunderbird?
5. What did Louise sneak out of the kitchen when she was a young child?
(a) Homemade chocolate chip cookies.
(b) Diet cola.
(c) Peanut butter sandwiches.
(d) Her mother's diet pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the husband in Cathedral find disconcerting about Robert?
2. As A Vintage Thunderbird opens, who are the people driving from Virginia to New York?
3. What does Lenny in Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta give the protagonist before he leaves?
4. What does Robert call the husband?
5. Who does Louise marry when she is thin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)