|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rock Springs by Richard Ford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
2. In Talk of Heroes, Who is Willi Varig?
(a) Emily's husband.
(b) The director of the church.
(c) A Vietnam veteran.
(d) A famous Norwegian war hero.
3. Where do Irene and the children move when they leave Flagstaff?
(a) Miami, Florida.
(b) Nashville, Tennessee.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) New Orleans, Louisiana.
4. In River of Names, what does the narrator's lover accuse her of?
(a) Being unfaithful.
(b) An interest in other families.
(c) A poor attitude toward marriage.
(d) A fascination with violence.
5. What does Robert call the husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. As A Vintage Thunderbird opens, who are the people driving from Virginia to New York?
2. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
3. In Cathedral, who is Robert?
4. What kind of car does the narrator of Rock Springs steal?
5. What does the husband in Cathedral find disconcerting about Robert?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)