|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawns by Mona Simpson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Robert married?
2. In The Fat Girl, what did Louise's mother start talking to her about when Louise was eight years old?
(a) Her career.
(b) Attending high school.
(c) Watching her weight.
(d) Attending college.
3. Who are Evie and Lydia?
(a) Margaret's daughters.
(b) Margaret's sisters.
(c) Margaret's granddaughters.
(d) Margaret's best friends.
4. What does the speaker in Girl teach about spitting up in the air?
(a) Why good girls do not do it.
(b) How to do it, and how to catch it.
(c) How to do it, and how to get out of the way.
(d) Why not to do it.
5. What color is Arnold's car?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Emergency, how long has the narrator been working in the emergency room when his story begins?
2. What happens to Cody as he turns to go home from his nap on the rocks?
3. In The Things They Carried, what does First Lieutenant Jimmy Cross carry with him in Vietnam?
4. What does the husband in Cathedral find disconcerting about Robert?
5. How old is Connie's sister?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)