|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawns by Mona Simpson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
(a) A Marriott.
(b) A Day's Inn.
(c) A Super 8.
(d) A Ramada.
2. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
(a) The narrator of the story.
(c) The narrator's younger brother.
(d) Lillian's brother.
3. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
4. How old is Connie's sister?
(a) Twenty nine,
(b) Twenty four.
(c) Twenty seven.
5. In Talk of Heroes, Who is Willi Varig?
(a) A famous Norwegian war hero.
(b) A Vietnam veteran.
(c) Emily's husband.
(d) The director of the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Margaret explain her grandmother's wedding dress is?
2. In the story Lawns, how does the narrator identify herself in the first sentence of the story?
3. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
4. What advise does the speaker in Girl give about bread?
5. What does Robert call the husband?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)