|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawns by Mona Simpson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
(a) A Ramada.
(b) A Day's Inn.
(c) A Super 8.
(d) A Marriott.
2. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
(a) Congenital epilepsy.
(b) Temporal-lobe epilepsy.
(c) Grand mal epilepsy.
(d) Mild epilepsy.
3. What do the two men who come to visit Gunther leave with him as they go?
(a) Their standard poodle George.
(b) A check for good-faith money for the movie.
(c) Twenty thousand dollars in cash.
(d) Their Mercedes.
4. In Lawns, what room has the narrator reserved at the hotel?
(a) The Washington Room.
(b) The Annex Room.
(c) The Penthouse.
(d) The Bridal Suite.
5. What do most of the PFC and Spec4s carry with them?
(a) An M-60 rifle.
(b) An M-16 gas-operated assault rifle.
(c) An M-79 gas-operated assault rifle.
(d) An M-79 gas-operated rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker in Girl teach about spitting up in the air?
2. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
3. Who does Louise marry when she is thin?
4. In The Things They Carried, how does Ted Lavendar die?
5. What do Nick and Karen do on Sundays?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)