|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawns by Mona Simpson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker in Girl teach about spitting up in the air?
(a) Why not to do it.
(b) Why good girls do not do it.
(c) How to do it, and how to get out of the way.
(d) How to do it, and how to catch it.
2. What do most of the PFC and Spec4s carry with them?
(a) An M-79 gas-operated rifle.
(b) An M-79 gas-operated assault rifle.
(c) An M-16 gas-operated assault rifle.
(d) An M-60 rifle.
3. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
(a) Congenital epilepsy.
(b) Temporal-lobe epilepsy.
(c) Grand mal epilepsy.
(d) Mild epilepsy.
4. What does Ad Magic give to the young boy with the performing monkey?
(a) All of his change.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) His hat.
(d) HIs sweater.
5. In Lawns, what room has the narrator reserved at the hotel?
(a) The Bridal Suite.
(b) The Washington Room.
(c) The Penthouse.
(d) The Annex Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
2. What color is Arnold's car?
3. What color was the vintage Thunderbird?
4. How does Charles Bad Holy MacLeod die?
5. In Minor Heroism, who is posing in the famous picture with the narrator's father?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)