|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawns by Mona Simpson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
(b) The narrator's younger brother.
(c) The narrator of the story.
(d) Lillian's brother.
2. What color is Arnold's car?
3. In what condition does Varig arrive at Tusend Hjem on the night of the meeting?
(a) He is alone and afraid.
(b) He is unable to speak English.
(c) He is exhausted.
(d) He is drunk.
4. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
5. How old is Connie's sister?
(a) Twenty four.
(b) Twenty seven.
(d) Twenty nine,
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two men who come to visit Gunther leave with him as they go?
2. In the story Girl, why does the speaker say not to pick other people's flowers?
3. What does Ad Magic have in his mouth when the bus crashes?
4. In The Things They Carried, what are some of things the soldiers carry for personal use?
5. Who does Louise marry when she is thin?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)