|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawns by Mona Simpson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buck in Cody's Story?
(a) G.R.'s horse.
(b) Timble's son.
(c) Cody's dog.
(d) G.R.'s tractor trailor.
2. In Cathedral, who is Robert?
(a) The wife's uncle.
(b) The wife's grandfather.
(c) The wife's blind friend.
(d) The wife's brother.
3. In the story Emergency, how long has the narrator been working in the emergency room when his story begins?
(a) About three weeks.
(b) About a year.
(c) About three months.
(d) About six months.
4. What do both Cody and his partner drink on Sunday mornings?
(d) Orange juice.
5. Who does the narrator of Lawns fall in love with the second time she sees him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lieutenant Jimmy Cross and his men do after Lavender is taken away by the chopper?
2. What do Nick and Karen do on Sundays?
3. What advise does the speaker in Girl give about bread?
4. How does Charles Bad Holy MacLeod die?
5. In The Things They Carried, what does First Lieutenant Jimmy Cross carry with him in Vietnam?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)