|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lawns by Mona Simpson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story White Horse, who arrives in the light green Mercedes to help the horse?
(a) No one.
(b) A vet.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A businessman.
2. What is Acid Rain?
(a) A environmental awareness club.
(b) A rock band who rents one of Gunther's houses.
(c) An actress who rents one of Gunther's houses.
(d) A group of college students who rent Gunther's apartment.
3. What does the narrator of Men Under Water do for a living?
(a) He is an experienced playwriter.
(b) He is poet.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is a handyman and general helper.
4. What do Robert and the husband end up doing at the end of the television show?
(a) Eating blueberry pie.
(b) Going to sleep.
(c) Calling out for a pizza.
(d) Drawing a picture together.
5. In White Horse, who does the white horse belong to?
(a) He belongs to the bus driver.
(b) He wandered into town without an owner.
(c) He belongs to the restaurant owner.
(d) He is a retired circus horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Lawns, how does the narrator describe her mother?
2. Where are the narrator and his passengers going in the story Rock Springs?
3. What question does G.R. ask Cody after hearing the story of what happened to Cody after his nap on the rocks?
4. In the story Moonwalk, who is Margaret Many Wounds?
5. What does Ad Magic give to the young boy with the performing monkey?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)