|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
(a) Congenital epilepsy.
(b) Temporal-lobe epilepsy.
(c) Grand mal epilepsy.
(d) Mild epilepsy.
2. Who is Little Duke?
(a) Edna's uncle.
(b) A stray cat.
(c) The name of the restaurant.
(d) The narrator's daughter's dog.
3. What does the husband in Cathedral find disconcerting about Robert?
(a) Robert is a paraplegic.
(b) Robert is blind.
(c) Robert is only twenty years old.
(d) Robert is over seven feet tall.
4. To whom was Robert married?
5. What does the narrator of Men Under Water do for a living?
(a) He is a handyman and general helper.
(b) He is an experienced playwriter.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Rock Springs, what animal does Edna win in a bet?
2. In Testimony of Pilot, who is Lillian?
3. In White Horse, who does the white horse belong to?
4. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
5. What does Ad Magic have in his mouth when the bus crashes?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)