|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Robert married?
2. What do the two men who come to visit Gunther leave with him as they go?
(a) Twenty thousand dollars in cash.
(b) Their standard poodle George.
(c) Their Mercedes.
(d) A check for good-faith money for the movie.
3. Where are the narrator and his passengers going in the story Rock Springs?
(a) To Florida.
(b) To Louisiana.
(c) To Connecticut.
(d) To Oregon.
4. In White Horse, who does the white horse belong to?
(a) He is a retired circus horse.
(b) He belongs to the restaurant owner.
(c) He wandered into town without an owner.
(d) He belongs to the bus driver.
5. In the story Rock Springs, what animal does Edna win in a bet?
(a) A spider monkey.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A goat.
(d) A tarantula.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Testimony of Pilot, how does Lillian die?
2. In the story White Horse, who arrives in the light green Mercedes to help the horse?
3. What does the husband in Cathedral find disconcerting about Robert?
4. What instrument does Quadberry in Testimony of Pilot play?
5. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)