|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Quadberry in the VIetnam war?
(a) He is injured by a bomb.
(b) He is injured in a tank explosion.
(c) He is injured in a car crash.
(d) He is injured flying a combat jet.
2. What do Robert and the husband end up doing at the end of the television show?
(a) Calling out for a pizza.
(b) Eating blueberry pie.
(c) Going to sleep.
(d) Drawing a picture together.
3. What instrument does Quadberry in Testimony of Pilot play?
(a) The violin.
(b) The saxophone.
(c) The drums.
(d) The clarinet.
4. In White Horse, who does the white horse belong to?
(a) He belongs to the bus driver.
(b) He is a retired circus horse.
(c) He belongs to the restaurant owner.
(d) He wandered into town without an owner.
5. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
(b) The narrator of the story.
(c) The narrator's younger brother.
(d) Lillian's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Little Duke?
2. Where do Gunther and the narrator meet in the morning?
3. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
4. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
5. After the accident, where does Ad Magic encounter the white horse?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)