|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
(a) A Super 8.
(b) A Day's Inn.
(c) A Ramada.
(d) A Marriott.
2. To whom was Robert married?
3. What does the narrator of Men Under Water do for a living?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is an experienced playwriter.
(c) He is a handyman and general helper.
(d) He is poet.
4. Why do Gunther and the narrator show up at Otis and Luke's' house?
(a) To repair the washing machine.
(b) To repair the broken stove.
(c) To repair the three broken toilets.
(d) To repair the broken windows.
5. What instrument does Quadberry in Testimony of Pilot play?
(a) The clarinet.
(b) The saxophone.
(c) The violin.
(d) The drums.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Robert and the husband end up doing at the end of the television show?
2. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
3. In Testimony of Pilot, how does Lillian die?
4. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
5. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)