|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ad Magic give to the young boy with the performing monkey?
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) His hat.
(c) All of his change.
(d) HIs sweater.
2. What happens to Quadberry in the VIetnam war?
(a) He is injured in a car crash.
(b) He is injured flying a combat jet.
(c) He is injured in a tank explosion.
(d) He is injured by a bomb.
3. In the story Rock Springs, what animal does Edna win in a bet?
(a) A tarantula.
(b) A goat.
(c) A spider monkey.
(d) A kitten.
4. What does Robert call the husband?
5. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
(a) Congenital epilepsy.
(b) Grand mal epilepsy.
(c) Mild epilepsy.
(d) Temporal-lobe epilepsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Testimony of Pilot, what does Radcleve do to Quadberry?
2. What does Ad Magic have in his mouth when the bus crashes?
3. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
4. In Testimony of Pilot, how does Lillian die?
5. What is Acid Rain?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)