|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men who come to visit Gunther leave with him as they go?
(a) A check for good-faith money for the movie.
(b) Twenty thousand dollars in cash.
(c) Their standard poodle George.
(d) Their Mercedes.
2. After the accident, where does Ad Magic encounter the white horse?
(a) On the race track outside the restaurant.
(b) In front of the New Zealand Cafe.
(c) With the boy and the monkey.
(d) On the beach of the Arabian Sea.
3. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
(a) The narrator's younger brother.
(b) Lillian's brother.
(d) The narrator of the story.
4. In the story White Horse, who arrives in the light green Mercedes to help the horse?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A businessman.
(c) No one.
(d) A vet.
5. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
(a) Mild epilepsy.
(b) Grand mal epilepsy.
(c) Congenital epilepsy.
(d) Temporal-lobe epilepsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the narrator and his passengers going in the story Rock Springs?
2. In the story Testimony of Pilot, what does Radcleve do to Quadberry?
3. In Cathedral, who is Robert?
4. Why do Gunther and the narrator show up at Otis and Luke's' house?
5. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)