|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert call the husband?
2. What kind of car does the narrator of Rock Springs steal?
(a) A cranberry Mercedes.
(b) A black Cadillac.
(c) A white Corvette.
(d) A grey Continental.
3. What happens to Quadberry in the VIetnam war?
(a) He is injured flying a combat jet.
(b) He is injured in a car crash.
(c) He is injured in a tank explosion.
(d) He is injured by a bomb.
4. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
(a) Mild epilepsy.
(b) Grand mal epilepsy.
(c) Congenital epilepsy.
(d) Temporal-lobe epilepsy.
5. What do Robert and the husband end up doing at the end of the television show?
(a) Calling out for a pizza.
(b) Going to sleep.
(c) Eating blueberry pie.
(d) Drawing a picture together.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story Testimony of Pilot, what does Radcleve do to Quadberry?
2. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
3. In White Horse, who does the white horse belong to?
4. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
5. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)