|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men who come to visit Gunther leave with him as they go?
(a) Their Mercedes.
(b) Their standard poodle George.
(c) Twenty thousand dollars in cash.
(d) A check for good-faith money for the movie.
2. Why do Gunther and the narrator show up at Otis and Luke's' house?
(a) To repair the broken windows.
(b) To repair the washing machine.
(c) To repair the three broken toilets.
(d) To repair the broken stove.
3. In Rock Springs, what is the narrator's daughter's name?
4. In the story Rock Springs, what animal does Edna win in a bet?
(a) A goat.
(b) A spider monkey.
(c) A tarantula.
(d) A kitten.
5. In the story Testimony of Pilot, what does Radcleve do to Quadberry?
(a) Throws a rock in his face.
(b) Trips him goign down the stairs.
(c) Beats him up.
(d) Throws a lit firecracker in his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator, Cheryl and Edna spend the night when their car breaks down?
2. What instrument does Quadberry in Testimony of Pilot play?
3. What does Ad Magic give to the young boy with the performing monkey?
4. What does Robert call the husband?
5. What does the narrator of Men Under Water do for a living?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)