|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
(a) Grand mal epilepsy.
(b) Mild epilepsy.
(c) Temporal-lobe epilepsy.
(d) Congenital epilepsy.
2. What is Acid Rain?
(a) A group of college students who rent Gunther's apartment.
(b) An actress who rents one of Gunther's houses.
(c) A rock band who rents one of Gunther's houses.
(d) A environmental awareness club.
3. What does Robert call the husband?
4. To whom was Robert married?
5. What does the narrator of Men Under Water do for a living?
(a) He is poet.
(b) He is a handyman and general helper.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is an experienced playwriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Robert and the husband end up doing at the end of the television show?
2. What do the two men who come to visit Gunther leave with him as they go?
3. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
4. What kind of car does the narrator of Rock Springs steal?
5. What instrument does Quadberry in Testimony of Pilot play?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)