|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Robert married?
2. What does Robert call the husband?
3. What instrument does Quadberry in Testimony of Pilot play?
(a) The saxophone.
(b) The violin.
(c) The clarinet.
(d) The drums.
4. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
(a) They take a nap in the sun.
(b) They go diving in the swimming pool.
(c) They make their plan for their movie.
(d) They drink until they pass out.
5. What kind of car does the narrator of Rock Springs steal?
(a) A black Cadillac.
(b) A white Corvette.
(c) A cranberry Mercedes.
(d) A grey Continental.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of epilepsy does Ad Magic have?
2. What happens to Quadberry in the VIetnam war?
3. In Cathedral, who is Robert?
4. After the accident, where does Ad Magic encounter the white horse?
5. What does the husband in Cathedral find disconcerting about Robert?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)