|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the husband in Cathedral find disconcerting about Robert?
(a) Robert is over seven feet tall.
(b) Robert is only twenty years old.
(c) Robert is a paraplegic.
(d) Robert is blind.
2. In Testimony of Pilot, how does Lillian die?
(a) She dies in a car crash.
(b) She is murdered in her apartment.
(c) A bomb explodes in a plane on which she is a stewardess.
(d) She contracts cancer and dies within a year.
3. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
(a) They make their plan for their movie.
(b) They go diving in the swimming pool.
(c) They drink until they pass out.
(d) They take a nap in the sun.
4. What instrument does Quadberry in Testimony of Pilot play?
(a) The saxophone.
(b) The clarinet.
(c) The drums.
(d) The violin.
5. What is Acid Rain?
(a) A rock band who rents one of Gunther's houses.
(b) A group of college students who rent Gunther's apartment.
(c) A environmental awareness club.
(d) An actress who rents one of Gunther's houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does the narrator of Rock Springs steal?
2. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
3. What does Robert call the husband?
4. Why do Gunther and the narrator show up at Otis and Luke's' house?
5. What does the narrator of Men Under Water do for a living?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)