|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Men Under Water by Ralph Lombreglia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Gunther and the narrator meet in the morning?
(a) The Shrek Diner.
(b) The Wonderland Diner.
(c) The Stubborn Spoon Diner.
(d) The Peter Pan Diner.
2. What do Gunther and the narrator do in the back yard when the men have left?
(a) They take a nap in the sun.
(b) They drink until they pass out.
(c) They make their plan for their movie.
(d) They go diving in the swimming pool.
3. Who becomes deaf playing drums in a band in the story Testimony of Pilot?
(a) The narrator of the story.
(b) The narrator's younger brother.
(d) Lillian's brother.
4. In White Horse, who does the white horse belong to?
(a) He wandered into town without an owner.
(b) He is a retired circus horse.
(c) He belongs to the restaurant owner.
(d) He belongs to the bus driver.
5. What does the narrator of Men Under Water do for a living?
(a) He is poet.
(b) He is an experienced playwriter.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is a handyman and general helper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Little Duke?
2. What show does Robert and his hosts end up watching on television?
3. In Testimony of Pilot, who is Lillian?
4. In Cathedral, who is Robert?
5. In the story Rock Springs, what animal does Edna win in a bet?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)