1. Who is the author of The Veldt?
2. When was The Veldt published?
3. What form of writing is The Veldt?
A short story
4. What is the husband’s name?
5. What does the wife want the husband to take a look at?
6. Who does the wife want the husband to call, and for what reason?
A psychologist to take a look at the nursery
7. What is “busy humming it to itself” in the opening paragraphs?
8. Dinner is being prepared for a family of ________.
This section contains 2,531 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)