|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Veldt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What turns on and off as they walk through the house?
(a) The heat
(b) The lights
(d) Television walls
2. Who says: “My God we need a breath of fresh air”?
3. What does George offer David McClean?
(b) A ride back to his office
(c) The newspaper
(d) A cup of tea
4. Which word is used to describe the hallway?
5. How do the children tell their parents that they won’t be home for dinner?
(a) They just come home late
(b) They “televised” home to say they’d be late
(c) They called on a cellular phone
(d) They transported an image of themselves
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks Wendy changed the nursery from a veldt to a forest?
2. What happens when George and Lydia try to escape the nursery?
3. What has just been eating in the nursery?
4. Who does the wife want the husband to call, and for what reason?
5. What have Peter and Wendy had for dinner at the carnival?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)