|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Veldt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr.McClean find on the floor?
(a) A tea cup
(b) A wallet
(c) Dirty dishes
(d) A bloodied scarf
2. What is Lydia’s initial solution?
(a) To tear the room down
(b) To get rid of the machines
(c) To do nothing; the children will throw a fit
(d) To lock the nursery for a few days until her nerves are settled
3. How many children are there in the family?
4. What is flying overhead?
(a) Mary Poppins
5. What does the nursery transform into as George and Lydia are inspecting it?
(a) The Sahara Desert
(b) An African veldt
(c) The Grand Canyon
(d) A tropical jungle
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the parents think the children have been acting funny?
2. What does Dr.McClean say that George has become?
3. What is the nursery a reflection of?
4. What has the room become a channel for?
5. What is George going to do with the nursery?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)