|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Veldt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Complete the sentence: “…the walls began to ________ and recede into __________distance…”?
(a) Purr / crystalline
(b) Shimmer / blinding
(c) Argue / dark
(d) Talk / far
2. What is the wife’s name?
3. Who says the following: “But nothing’s too good for our children”?
4. Who does George think is spoiled?
(a) Max and Ruby
(b) Peter and Wendy
(c) All of them, the entire family
5. From whose perspective is the story told?
(a) David McClean’s
(b) George Hadley’s
(c) Peter Hadley’s
(d) Lydia Hadley’s
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George going to do with the nursery?
2. Who says, “It’s just that the nursery is different now than it was before”?
3. What is flying overhead?
4. Who are they going to have come look at Africa (the nursery) the following morning?
5. What does the found item smell like?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)