|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Veldt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, “It’s just that the nursery is different now than it was before”?
(a) The psychologist
(b) Peter Hadley
(c) The husband
(d) The wife
2. What genre is The Veldt?
(c) Science fiction
(d) Chick lit
3. What is found on the floor of the nursery?
(a) An old wallet of George’s
(b) Dirty dishes
(c) Wendy’s blankie
4. Who says, “There’s no Africa in the nursery”?
5. What does Lydia hear that George does not?
(a) A scream
(b) Classical music
(d) Their children calling them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does George think is spoiled?
2. Where does the family plan on going for vacation?
3. What does the nursery transform into as George and Lydia are inspecting it?
4. Why does Lydia bolt and run?
5. What is the nursery a reflection of?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)