|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Veldt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is David McClean?
(a) A computer repairman
(b) A physician
(c) A psychologist
(d) A machinist
2. What is on the wallet?
(a) A green goo that is undecipherable
(b) Bits of grass, water and mud
(c) Nothing; it is clean
(d) Drops of saliva, chew marks, and smears of blood
3. When Lydia sits down in the chair, what does it do?
(a) It does nothing; it is a chair
(b) Offers her a cup of coffee
(c) Puts a blanket on her
(d) It rocks and comforts her
4. What is flying overhead?
(a) Mary Poppins
5. What is the wife’s name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia hear that George does not?
2. What does George offer David McClean?
3. What is their home called?
4. What has happened to the parents at the end of the story?
5. What does Dr. McClean suggest George and Lydia do to change the path they’re on?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)