|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Veldt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the dimensions of the nursery?
(a) 10 feet across X 15 feet long X 12 feet high
(b) 40 feet across X 40 feet long X 30 feet high
(c) 40 feet across X 40 feet long X 10 feet high
(d) 20 feet across X 40 feet long X 30 feet high
2. Where are the lions going?
(a) To eat
(b) To the watering hole
(c) To hunt
(d) To bed down for night time
3. What is flying overhead?
(a) Mary Poppins
4. How much did they pay for their home?
5. What is their home called?
(a) An Easylife Home
(b) A Joyfullife Home
(c) A Happylife Home
(d) A Healthylife home
Short Answer Questions
1. This is an example of what type of figurative language: “…and the yellow of them was in your eyes like the yellow of an exquisite French tapestry…”?
2. To whom does the item belong?
3. What does Dr.McClean find on the floor?
4. What is the nursery a reflection of?
5. Why does Lydia bolt and run?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)