|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Veldt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old are the children?
(a) Three years old
(b) Ten years old
(c) Seven years old
(d) Fifteen years old
2. What are the children doing when Dr. McClean arrives?
(a) Napping in their beds
(b) Having a formal dinner in the dinging room
(c) Eating lunch in what looks like an open glade in the nursery
(d) Playing video games on the wall TVs in the living room
3. What turns on and off as they walk through the house?
(a) The heat
(c) The lights
(d) Television walls
4. Complete the sentence: “…the walls began to ________ and recede into __________distance…”?
(a) Talk / far
(b) Argue / dark
(c) Purr / crystalline
(d) Shimmer / blinding
5. What is the nursery a reflection of?
(a) The bad things in society
(b) The children’s psyches
(c) Books the children read
(d) The good things in society
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem that Lydia is beginning to feel with the house?
2. What does Wendy offer Dr.McClean?
3. How long has the African veldt been in the nursery?
4. Why do the parents think the children have been acting funny?
5. Who initially believes that the nursery walls are too real?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)