|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Veldt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the following: “But I thought that’s why we bought this house, so we wouldn’t have to do anything?”
2. The following morning, what does Peter ask his father?
(a) If he and Wendy can take a rocket to New York
(b) If they are going to look up the nursery for good
(c) If he can drink coffee
(d) If they are going to go on a family vacation this year
3. Who threatens George?
(c) The nursery
4. Who says: “My God we need a breath of fresh air”?
5. What does Lydia hear that George does not?
(a) Their children calling them
(b) A scream
(d) Classical music
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the nursery create scenes?
2. Who is the author of The Veldt?
3. When was The Veldt published?
4. What does Dr.McClean find on the floor?
5. From whose perspective is the story told?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)