Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When there was less weight the boat was ______ to handle.
2. What, more than ever, made Jondalar suspect Ayla was a donii?
3. What surprised Jondalar regarding flatheads?
4. What feelings did Ayla get while being unencumbered?
5. What did Jondalar realize Ayla was trying to ask of him?
Essay Topic 1
What was Ayla's motivation for keeping order in her cave? How might Ayla have fared if she didn't keep such order? How might Jondalar have fared? Who did she learn organization from, and why was it necessary?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Jondalar's inability to love. What was likely responsible for this? Do you believe in the concept of one true love for each person? Why or why not? What is the author's position on true love? How can the reader tell?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Thonolan's infatuation with Jetamio. Was their relationship a healthy one? Why or why not? In what ways might their relationship have been better for the both of them, and why?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)