|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Thonolan's drive to keep moving tainted with?
(c) All of these.
2. What did Jondalar call Ayla's son?
(a) An abomination of mixed spirits.
(b) A filthy hyena.
(c) All of these
(d) A horrible affront to the Mother.
3. What holds a part of Ayla's spirit?
(a) Ayla's amulet.
(b) The donii Jondalar carved.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What did Ayla learn in Chapter 24 about the Others?
(a) There is no universal language among the Others.
(b) All of these.
(c) Flatheads are considered animals.
(d) She is not big and ugly.
5. What gesture did Ayla give Thonolan's grave?
(a) "May the Spirits guide you Home."
(b) "Walk with Ursus."
(c) "May you return to Her."
(d) "Be at peace."
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule must never be forgotten?
2. What did Ayla think when Jondalar removed his hand from her?
3. What did Ayla want to know from her cave lion totem?
4. What was the first animal Baby killed?
5. Who had come up the mountain to fetch Thonolan?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)