|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jondalar call Ayla's son?
(a) All of these
(b) A filthy hyena.
(c) An abomination of mixed spirits.
(d) A horrible affront to the Mother.
2. What did cave lions do during the summer?
(a) Grow restless.
(c) Look for a mate.
3. What did a donii with a likeness do?
(a) Inflicted bad luck on both the carver and the person resembling the likeness.
(b) Cause the person it resembled to die.
(c) Capture the spirit of the one it resembled.
(d) Turn the person it resembled into a spirit.
4. What had disrupted Whinney's herd?
(a) All of these.
(b) The shift in barometric pressure.
(c) The untimely death of the stallion.
(d) The weather.
5. What was the only thing out of the ordinary about Ayla?
(a) She was alone.
(b) She was slightly deformed.
(c) She was both advanced and primitive.
(d) She was extraordinarily pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule must never be forgotten?
2. What was Thonolan's drive to keep moving tainted with?
3. What was Ayla's first effort to communicate, and what was the first thing she managed to communicate?
4. What does Jondalar promise Ayla?
5. What did Jondalar call the lion with elongated canines?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)