|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Jondalar forgotten he had lost?
(a) His hooks.
(b) His tool belt.
(c) His fire making set.
(d) His knife.
2. What was the special meaning behind the saiga antelope?
(a) It was Uba's totem.
(b) It was Durc's totem.
(c) It was Creb's totem.
(d) It was Iza's totem.
3. What did Thonolan do that dismissed an obligation?
(a) He hunted every day Jondalar was in recovery.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Thonolan helped with everything.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What had Jondalar thought the Clan was?
(a) A spiritual people.
(b) A people with different customs.
(c) A strange group of Zelandoni.
(d) All of these.
5. Why doesn't a donii usually have a face?
(a) The Mother isn't invited into the figurine when there is a face.
(b) The face of a donii attracts the spirit.
(c) All of these.
(d) The face of the Mother is unknowable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many eggs were in the ptarmigan nest?
2. What wasn't Jondalar looking forward to telling Darvo?
3. What, more than ever, made Jondalar suspect Ayla was a donii?
4. What feelings did Ayla get while being unencumbered?
5. How did Jondalar feel about Serenio?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)