|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jondalar call the lion with elongated canines?
(a) None of these.
(b) A saber toothed tiger.
(c) A long toothed tiger.
(d) A dirk toothed tiger.
2. What is the most important thing to remember when hunting chamois?
(a) Their sense of smell is acute.
(b) All of these.
(c) Their sense of daring is astounding.
(d) They always look down.
3. What was Ayla's first observation regarding the wild cave lion cubs?
(a) How much less playful they were.
(b) How little exercise they got in the wild.
(c) How much smaller they were than Baby.
(d) How much more energetic they were than Baby.
4. What did Jondalar think of naming the colt?
(a) Wind runner.
(c) None of these.
5. Who had been killed in an earthquake?
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Ayla's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jondalar notice is missing from Ayla's implements?
2. What did Jondalar's dream tell him?
3. What couldn't Jondalar match?
4. What did Jondalar realize Ayla was trying to ask of him?
5. What made Whinney nervous?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)