|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of berries did Ayla come across?
2. What did Ayla name the horse?
3. Who was Jondalar supposed to mate at the Summer Meeting?
4. Into what shape had she shaped the snow pile?
(a) Creb's face.
(b) Brun's face.
(c) Iza's face.
(d) An igloo.
5. What had happened between Thonolan and Jetamio?
(a) All of these.
(b) They had formed a close friendship.
(c) They had formed a special bond.
(d) They had fallen in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the problem with fording the channels?
2. Who was the young, vivacious woman that Jondalar was interested in?
3. What festival was held when the moon was new in the Clan?
4. What was/is Ayla's totem?
5. What had become a foregone luxury?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of relationship did Jondalar and Jetamio start out with? What did it deepen into and how?
2. What advantages did Ayla have that other clan women did not?
3. What was Jondalar so worried about regarding Thonolan's approach of the rhino?
4. What does Ayla explain about the cave lion totem?
5. What was Jondalar's outburst regarding, and what was the reason for it?
6. What was the difference in the Shamudoi and the Ramudoi specialties when it came to hunting?
7. What had Broud done, and how was it a sign of an immature leader?
8. Why was Darvo so happy when Thonolan had decided to mate Jetamio and stay?
9. Why had Jondalar inadvertently hurt Radonio?
10. What did Thonolan learn from Jetamio?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)