|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jondalar wish the healer would let him do?
(a) Stay with his brother.
(b) Help the healer.
(c) Ask the zelandoni how they had known to come.
(d) Help his brother.
2. What had become a foregone luxury?
(a) Easily filled waterbags.
(b) Fresh greens.
3. What does Jondalar notice is missing from Ayla's implements?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. Why is it likely that Noria would birth a child of Jondalar's spirit?
(a) Noria would sleep with no other man.
(b) All of these.
(c) Noria would sleep with him till she conceived.
(d) Haduma had great magic.
5. Why did Jondalar give away half the fish?
(a) He wanted to share the bounty.
(b) He wanted to repay the flathead for his kindness.
(c) The flathead had asked for it, and had saved his life.
(d) He felt that the woman should have some food too.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ayla move according to Jondalar?
2. What caused the cave lion to back into Ayla's lap?
3. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
4. What had the lionesses brought down?
5. What did Jondalar make for Thonolan after he was gored?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)