|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ayla kill the bison?
(a) By stabbing it with a spear Jondalar had made for her.
(b) By shooting it in the eye with her spear thrower.
(c) None of these.
(d) By stabbing it with a Clan spear.
2. Why doesn't a donii usually have a face?
(a) All of these.
(b) The face of the Mother is unknowable.
(c) The Mother isn't invited into the figurine when there is a face.
(d) The face of a donii attracts the spirit.
3. What was the problem with fording the channels?
(a) She had a fear of water.
(b) Her possessions.
(c) She was not a strong swimmer.
(d) All of these.
4. Why wouldn't Jetamio be happy with the Zelandonii?
(a) She wouldn't fit in.
(b) Her home means a lot to her.
(c) Too many other men would vie for her attention.
(d) She wouldn't be able to contribute.
5. How did Jondalar notice Ayla handle the pouch around her neck?
(a) With reverence.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) As he would hold a donii.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wine did Jetamio specialize in making?
2. Who antagonizes the flatheads?
3. Who of the Hadumai group could speak Zelandonii?
4. When there was less weight the boat was ______ to handle.
5. How many children had Haduma had?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)