|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jondalar's dream tell him?
(a) That Ayla was the beginning of everything right.
(b) That flatheads were children of the Mother too.
(c) That Ayla wasn't to be vilified for her past.
(d) That Ayla united the flatheads and the Others.
2. How did she distinguish plants?
(a) By their appearance.
(b) Both of these.
(c) By their properties.
(d) Neither of these.
3. Why didn't Ayla want one of the older reindeer?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Their hides were scarred.
(d) Their meat was tough.
4. What were the traveling cakes made of?
(a) All of these.
(b) Ground up dried meat.
(c) Dried berries.
(d) Rendered animal fat.
5. What hadn't Ayla done?
(a) None of these.
(b) Let the Clan down.
(c) Let herself down.
(d) Proven Droog to be an inept tool maker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ayla learn in Chapter 24 about the Others?
2. What was Ayla's fear regarding the Others?
3. What was Thonolan's drive to keep moving tainted with?
4. What did Thonolan have?
5. What caused the cave lion to back into Ayla's lap?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)