|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Thonolan's drive to keep moving tainted with?
(c) All of these.
2. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
(a) A haunch.
(b) A leg.
(c) None of these.
(d) A whole shank.
3. What did Jondalar have to prove to himself before he would mate Serenio?
(a) That he could make bilberry wine like Jetamio.
(b) That he would dedicate his life to her.
(c) That he could be Sharamudoi, both Ramudoi and Shamudoi.
(d) That he could be the best flint knapper.
4. What animal had injured Thonolan?
(a) A mammoth.
(b) A rhino.
(c) A bear.
(d) A cave lion.
5. What had caused Ayla to forget the intense cold of the steppes?
(a) A herd of mammoth.
(b) A herd of woolly rhinoceros.
(c) A herd of reindeer.
(d) A herd of Saiga antelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what did survival depend?
2. Where did Jondalar put one of the tunics?
3. What did Ayla think when Jondalar removed his hand from her?
4. Why did Jondalar believe what Ayla said regarding the flatheads?
5. What gesture did Ayla give Thonolan's grave?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)