|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was interesting about the person with dignified bearing?
(a) The person looked like a female but was a male.
(b) The person was male, and a healer.
(c) The person was female and a healer.
(d) The person was androgynous.
2. What stone, when combined with flint, produced a spark?
(a) Iron pyrite.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
3. What did the hyena smell like?
(a) Like wet dog.
(b) The carrion he'd last fed upon.
(c) The dung he had last rolled in.
(d) Like stale urine.
4. What advantage did Ayla have over other Clan women?
(a) She was adaptable.
(b) She was a medicine woman.
(c) She could hunt.
(d) None of these.
5. Who was the woman that Jondalar was seeing?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point in the year did Baby's absences become longer?
2. Why did Ayla continue making mashes for the horse even when she no longer needed them?
3. What interesting characteristic did Ayla note about Jondalar?
4. Why is it likely that Noria would birth a child of Jondalar's spirit?
5. What does Jondalar wish the healer would let him do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)