|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When there was less weight the boat was ______ to handle.
(d) The same.
2. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
(a) Her totem's promise that Durc would be unharmed.
(b) Her totem's sanctioning of her hunting.
(c) Both of these.
(d) None of these.
3. What made the young horse come to Ayla?
(a) A whistle.
(b) A warble.
(c) A finger snap.
(d) A click.
4. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Danube.
(c) The Sister.
5. Where did Jondalar attempt to convince Thonolan to go following Jetamio's death?
(a) East towards the mouth of the Great Mother river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wasn't Jondalar looking forward to telling Darvo?
2. What was/is Ayla's totem?
3. What did Ayla name the horse?
4. What stone did every person in the Clan carry?
5. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)