|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What side of the Mother is Jondalar supposed to keep to?
(a) The left.
(b) The right.
(c) The right, left, center left part of the Mother.
(d) The center.
2. How many children had Haduma had?
3. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
(a) A mammoth.
(b) A woolly rhinoceros.
(c) A giant sturgeon.
(d) An elk.
4. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Danube.
(b) The Nile.
(c) The Sister.
5. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
2. When there was less weight the boat was ______ to handle.
3. What offer does Ayla make regarding the colt?
4. Who had come up the mountain to fetch Thonolan?
5. What had the lionesses brought down?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)