|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was/is Ayla's totem?
(a) A cave lion.
(b) A eagle.
(c) A bear.
(d) A lynx.
2. What did Jondalar call the lion with elongated canines?
(a) A long toothed tiger.
(b) A saber toothed tiger.
(c) None of these.
(d) A dirk toothed tiger.
3. What had become a foregone luxury?
(b) Fresh greens.
(d) Easily filled waterbags.
4. Into what shape had she shaped the snow pile?
(a) Brun's face.
(b) Iza's face.
(c) An igloo.
(d) Creb's face.
5. What had become a habit for Ayla in the mornings?
(a) Going for a swim.
(b) Washing her wrap.
(c) Checking the horses.
(d) Washing her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feelings did Ayla get while being unencumbered?
2. What caused the cave lion to back into Ayla's lap?
3. How many children had Haduma had?
4. What was the burly man carrying on his back?
5. What was the little foal more afraid of?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)