|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
(a) None of these.
(b) Her totem's promise that Durc would be unharmed.
(c) Her totem's sanctioning of her hunting.
(d) Both of these.
2. How did Ayla move according to Jondalar?
(a) As though she was trying to tell him something.
(b) As though she had to say something embarrassing.
(c) As though she didn't want him to see her.
(d) As though she didn't like him.
3. Into what shape had she shaped the snow pile?
(a) Iza's face.
(b) An igloo.
(c) Creb's face.
(d) Brun's face.
4. What animal does the chamois resemble?
(a) The mountain goat.
(b) All of these.
(c) The ibex.
(d) The big horned sheep.
5. What landmark does Laduni tell Jondalar and Thonolan to look for?
(a) A mountain with two peaks.
(b) A tree with three trunks.
(c) A big whirlpool in the river.
(d) A gnarled tree with no leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Jondalar mate Joplaya?
2. What were the sounds Ayla used made for?
3. What was interesting about the person with dignified bearing?
4. What did Ayla use on her hair?
5. What wood makes good boats?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)