|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
(a) None of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Her totem's promise that Durc would be unharmed.
(d) Her totem's sanctioning of her hunting.
2. What had caused Ayla to forget the intense cold of the steppes?
(a) A herd of Saiga antelope.
(b) A herd of reindeer.
(c) A herd of woolly rhinoceros.
(d) A herd of mammoth.
3. What had become a habit for Ayla in the mornings?
(a) Washing her wrap.
(b) Washing her hair.
(c) Going for a swim.
(d) Checking the horses.
4. Who was the woman that Jondalar was seeing?
5. What did Ayla like to wear for comfort?
(a) A leather wrap around her breasts.
(b) A leather thong around her hair.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What large animal did Ayla decide to hunt?
2. What had happened between Thonolan and Jetamio?
3. What was Ayla's fear regarding the Others?
4. What wasn't Jondalar looking forward to telling Darvo?
5. Where did Jondalar put one of the tunics?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)