|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was reminiscent of an earthquake to Ayla?
(c) The crack of a tree falling and hitting the ground.
(d) None of these.
2. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
(a) A hole for smoke to escape.
(b) Its location high above the valley.
(c) Its steep path would be hard to traverse for predatory animals.
(d) Its location close to running water.
3. Whose dung did Baby like best?
4. What was the problem with fording the channels?
(a) All of these.
(b) Her possessions.
(c) She had a fear of water.
(d) She was not a strong swimmer.
5. What was Ayla sure about regarding the man in her dream?
(a) He had yellow hair.
(b) He was handsome.
(c) He had black hair.
(d) He had brown hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the woman that Jondalar was seeing?
2. What had become a foregone luxury?
3. What kind of tree isn't mentioned for lance making?
4. What caused the cave lion to back into Ayla's lap?
5. What did Ayla want to know from her cave lion totem?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)