|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
(a) Its steep path would be hard to traverse for predatory animals.
(b) Its location high above the valley.
(c) Its location close to running water.
(d) A hole for smoke to escape.
2. What smell brought an instinctive fear to the horses?
(a) All of these.
3. Where did Jondalar attempt to convince Thonolan to go following Jetamio's death?
(d) East towards the mouth of the Great Mother river.
4. Who had been the Clan's master toolmaker?
5. What caused the cave lion to back into Ayla's lap?
(a) The appearance of the huge horse.
(b) The cub didn't back into Ayla's lap.
(c) The loud sound of Whinney's hooves.
(d) The nicker of the horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What girl was interested in Jondalar?
2. What had happened between Thonolan and Jetamio?
3. How many children had Haduma had?
4. What was the tree called that was adorned with offerings?
5. At what point in the year did Baby's absences become longer?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)