|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
(a) All of these.
(b) The next woman he beds.
(c) The next sunrise.
(d) The next bend in the river.
2. Why wouldn't Jetamio be happy with the Zelandonii?
(a) Too many other men would vie for her attention.
(b) Her home means a lot to her.
(c) She wouldn't fit in.
(d) She wouldn't be able to contribute.
3. What did Ayla rely on when night fell?
(a) The stars to guide her back to her cave.
(b) Whinney's speed.
(c) Whinney's instincts.
(d) Whinney's protection.
4. Into what shape had she shaped the snow pile?
(a) An igloo.
(b) Brun's face.
(c) Creb's face.
(d) Iza's face.
5. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
(b) Poultices for a cough.
(c) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the Hadumai group could speak Zelandonii?
2. What had become a foregone luxury?
3. What thickens the stew that Tholie brought with her?
4. Who was the young, vivacious woman that Jondalar was interested in?
5. What had Jondalar forgotten he had lost?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)