|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What landmark does Laduni tell Jondalar and Thonolan to look for?
(a) A gnarled tree with no leaves.
(b) A big whirlpool in the river.
(c) A mountain with two peaks.
(d) A tree with three trunks.
2. What was Ayla's first observation regarding the wild cave lion cubs?
(a) How little exercise they got in the wild.
(b) How much less playful they were.
(c) How much smaller they were than Baby.
(d) How much more energetic they were than Baby.
3. How did she distinguish plants?
(a) By their appearance.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) By their properties.
(d) Both of these.
4. What were Jondalar and Thonolan hunting?
5. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
(a) A giant sturgeon.
(b) A woolly rhinoceros.
(c) A mammoth.
(d) An elk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the woman that Jondalar was seeing?
2. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
3. What was the great sturgeon called?
4. What rule must never be forgotten?
5. When did Ayla realize that Whinney had gone where Ayla wanted her to go?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)