|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
(a) A haunch.
(b) None of these.
(c) A whole shank.
(d) A leg.
2. What animal had injured Thonolan?
(a) A rhino.
(b) A cave lion.
(c) A bear.
(d) A mammoth.
3. What landmark does Laduni tell Jondalar and Thonolan to look for?
(a) A tree with three trunks.
(b) A big whirlpool in the river.
(c) A mountain with two peaks.
(d) A gnarled tree with no leaves.
4. What were Jondalar and Thonolan hunting?
5. What did Ayla decide she would gather that day?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had become a foregone luxury?
2. How long had the boat turned out to be?
3. Who antagonizes the flatheads?
4. What was the problem with fording the channels?
5. What had Broud done to hurt Ayla?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)