|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Iza?
(a) She was the only person Ayla trusted.
(b) The mate of Broud.
(c) The only friend Ayla had.
(d) The only mother Ayla could remember.
2. What is the foehn?
(a) A summer wind.
(b) A heat wave.
(c) A cold snap.
(d) A spring wind.
3. What is the phrase that people say?
(a) "Always caution when Oxen are rotten".
(b) "Never go forth when mammoth's go north".
(c) "Never go forth when rhino's go north".
(d) "Never go forth in a snow storm".
4. What was Creb's favorite food?
(d) Forest chicken.
5. What did Jondalar fear while traveling by boat?
(a) All of these.
(b) A capsizing.
(c) A leak.
(d) A collision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal had injured Thonolan?
2. What do the Shamudoi hunt?
3. What had happened between Thonolan and Jetamio?
4. What did Ayla decide she would gather that day?
5. What had become a habit for Ayla in the mornings?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)