|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had become a foregone luxury?
(a) Fresh greens.
(b) Easily filled waterbags.
2. What was/is Ayla's totem?
(a) A cave lion.
(b) A eagle.
(c) A lynx.
(d) A bear.
3. How long had the boat turned out to be?
(a) Fifty feet in length.
(b) Ten feet in length.
(c) Sixty feet in length.
(d) Twenty five feet in length.
4. What had become a habit for Ayla in the mornings?
(a) Washing her hair.
(b) Checking the horses.
(c) Going for a swim.
(d) Washing her wrap.
5. What did Ayla name the horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jondalar give Noria?
2. What sign(s) did Ayla find from her totem?
3. What were plantain leaves good for?
4. Who had almost drowned and had been rescued by Ayla?
5. What was the tree called that was adorned with offerings?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)