|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ayla name the horse?
2. Who was Iza?
(a) She was the only person Ayla trusted.
(b) The only mother Ayla could remember.
(c) The only friend Ayla had.
(d) The mate of Broud.
3. What is the phrase that people say?
(a) "Never go forth when mammoth's go north".
(b) "Never go forth in a snow storm".
(c) "Always caution when Oxen are rotten".
(d) "Never go forth when rhino's go north".
4. What was the tree called that was adorned with offerings?
(a) The Wishing Tree.
(b) The Mating Tree.
(c) The Mother Tree.
(d) The Blessing Tree.
5. What festival was held when the moon was new in the Clan?
(a) The Cave Lion Festival.
(b) A Clan Gathering Festival.
(c) A Harvest Festival.
(d) The Cave Bear Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ayla's hide tent made of?
2. What sign(s) did Ayla find from her totem?
3. Into what shape had she shaped the snow pile?
4. Who was the young, vivacious woman that Jondalar was interested in?
5. What kind of berries did Ayla come across?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)