|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage did Ayla have over other Clan women?
(a) None of these.
(b) She could hunt.
(c) She was a medicine woman.
(d) She was adaptable.
2. What had become a foregone luxury?
(b) Fresh greens.
(d) Easily filled waterbags.
3. What did Ayla name the horse?
4. Into what shape had she shaped the snow pile?
(a) Iza's face.
(b) Creb's face.
(c) Brun's face.
(d) An igloo.
5. Who was Jondalar supposed to mate at the Summer Meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had become a habit for Ayla in the mornings?
2. What was the only check to the Sister?
3. What color was the soil at the edge of the water?
4. What is the only thing Ayla lacked in the valley?
5. What festival was held when the moon was new in the Clan?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)