|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the soil at the edge of the water?
2. What advantage did Ayla have over other Clan women?
(a) She could hunt.
(b) None of these.
(c) She was adaptable.
(d) She was a medicine woman.
3. What was the problem with fording the channels?
(a) All of these.
(b) Her possessions.
(c) She was not a strong swimmer.
(d) She had a fear of water.
4. What had Broud done to hurt Ayla?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He took her son away.
(c) He cursed her and sent her away.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What was interesting about the person with dignified bearing?
(a) The person was female and a healer.
(b) The person looked like a female but was a male.
(c) The person was androgynous.
(d) The person was male, and a healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
2. What did Jondalar make for Thonolan after he was gored?
3. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
4. What did Ayla like to wear for comfort?
5. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)