|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thonolan perceive the pretty girl to be?
(a) An angel.
(b) A donii.
(c) A goddess.
(d) All of these.
2. Where did Jondalar put one of the tunics?
(a) He left it on a hillside.
(b) He buried it.
(c) He burnt it.
(d) High in a tree.
3. What had become a foregone luxury?
(a) Easily filled waterbags.
(b) Fresh greens.
4. What would make sure that her meat wouldn't be disturbed?
(a) The sound of them knocking the drying racks over.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) The foal responses.
(d) Both of these.
5. What stone, when combined with flint, produced a spark?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Iron pyrite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jondalar fear while traveling by boat?
2. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
3. Why did Ayla hesitate at the invoking of the Clan spirits?
4. Why did Ayla continue making mashes for the horse even when she no longer needed them?
5. What was Ayla's hide tent made of?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)