|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was interesting about the person with dignified bearing?
(a) The person was female and a healer.
(b) The person was male, and a healer.
(c) The person looked like a female but was a male.
(d) The person was androgynous.
2. What stone, when combined with flint, produced a spark?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Iron pyrite.
(c) Neither of these.
3. What were Jondalar and Thonolan hunting?
4. What was the only check to the Sister?
(a) A lake.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) A Marsh.
(d) The Mother.
5. Why did Ayla continue making mashes for the horse even when she no longer needed them?
(a) The horse liked them.
(b) The horse wouldn't eat the other stuff.
(c) All of these.
(d) The horse begged for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
2. What smell brought an instinctive fear to the horses?
3. What large animal did Ayla decide to hunt?
4. What sign(s) did Ayla find from her totem?
5. What were plantain leaves good for?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)