|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jondalar give Noria?
(a) His tunic.
(b) His donii.
(c) His heart.
(d) A fur he had prepared for her.
2. What advantage did Ayla have over other Clan women?
(a) She could hunt.
(b) She was a medicine woman.
(c) None of these.
(d) She was adaptable.
3. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
(a) An elk.
(b) A giant sturgeon.
(c) A woolly rhinoceros.
(d) A mammoth.
4. What color does Thonolan miss?
5. What was the great sturgeon called?
(a) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
2. What is the only thing Ayla lacked in the valley?
3. What was the little foal more afraid of?
4. What had Broud done to hurt Ayla?
5. Why is it likely that Noria would birth a child of Jondalar's spirit?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)