|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Broud done to hurt Ayla?
(a) He cursed her and sent her away.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He took her son away.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What smell brought an instinctive fear to the horses?
(c) All of these.
3. Who was Iza?
(a) She was the only person Ayla trusted.
(b) The only friend Ayla had.
(c) The only mother Ayla could remember.
(d) The mate of Broud.
4. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(b) All of these.
(c) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
(d) Poultices for a cough.
5. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
2. What kind of berries did Ayla come across?
3. Who antagonizes the flatheads?
4. What was the problem with fording the channels?
5. Why can't Jondalar mate Joplaya?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)