|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children had Haduma had?
2. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Nile.
(c) The Sister.
(d) The Danube.
3. What color does Thonolan miss?
4. What was the great sturgeon called?
(b) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
(a) All of these.
(b) The next bend in the river.
(c) The next sunrise.
(d) The next woman he beds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
2. What was Ayla's fear regarding the Others?
3. Who antagonizes the flatheads?
4. What was the burly man carrying on his back?
5. Who had almost drowned and had been rescued by Ayla?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)