|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children had Haduma had?
2. What was/is Ayla's totem?
(a) A eagle.
(b) A lynx.
(c) A cave lion.
(d) A bear.
3. What landmark does Laduni tell Jondalar and Thonolan to look for?
(a) A gnarled tree with no leaves.
(b) A mountain with two peaks.
(c) A big whirlpool in the river.
(d) A tree with three trunks.
4. Where did Jondalar put one of the tunics?
(a) High in a tree.
(b) He burnt it.
(c) He left it on a hillside.
(d) He buried it.
5. What was the little foal more afraid of?
(a) Leaving its dam.
(c) The hyenas.
(d) Being alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ayla's fear regarding the Others?
2. What festival was held when the moon was new in the Clan?
3. What was Ayla's hide tent made of?
4. What kind of berries did Ayla come across?
5. What was reminiscent of an earthquake to Ayla?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)