|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Sister.
(d) The Danube.
2. What were the traveling cakes made of?
(a) Ground up dried meat.
(b) Rendered animal fat.
(c) Dried berries.
(d) All of these.
3. What is the foehn?
(a) A summer wind.
(b) A heat wave.
(c) A spring wind.
(d) A cold snap.
4. What sign(s) did Ayla find from her totem?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A clear quartz crystal.
(d) A bone with cave lion teeth marks.
5. What was the great sturgeon called?
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
2. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
3. What was the only check to the Sister?
4. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
5. Why can't Jondalar mate Joplaya?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)