|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was/is Ayla's totem?
(a) A eagle.
(b) A cave lion.
(c) A lynx.
(d) A bear.
2. What was Ayla's hide tent made of?
(a) Giant Deer.
(b) Bear skin.
3. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(b) All of these.
(c) Poultices for a cough.
(d) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
4. What is the foehn?
(a) A heat wave.
(b) A summer wind.
(c) A spring wind.
(d) A cold snap.
5. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Danube.
(d) The Sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jondalar make for Thonolan after he was gored?
2. What was the great sturgeon called?
3. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
4. What is the only thing Ayla lacked in the valley?
5. What is the phrase that people say?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)