|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Sister.
(c) The Danube.
2. What would make sure that her meat wouldn't be disturbed?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The sound of them knocking the drying racks over.
(c) The foal responses.
(d) Both of these.
3. What animal had injured Thonolan?
(a) A rhino.
(b) A mammoth.
(c) A bear.
(d) A cave lion.
4. What was the problem with fording the channels?
(a) She was not a strong swimmer.
(b) She had a fear of water.
(c) Her possessions.
(d) All of these.
5. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
(a) None of these.
(b) A whole shank.
(c) A leg.
(d) A haunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the great sturgeon called?
2. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
3. What festival was held when the moon was new in the Clan?
4. What did Ayla like to wear for comfort?
5. What were Jondalar and Thonolan hunting?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)