|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Danube.
(d) The Sister.
2. How many children had Haduma had?
3. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
(a) An elk.
(b) A giant sturgeon.
(c) A woolly rhinoceros.
(d) A mammoth.
4. What was the problem with fording the channels?
(a) Her possessions.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was not a strong swimmer.
(d) She had a fear of water.
5. What is the only thing Ayla lacked in the valley?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jondalar give Noria?
2. What landmark does Laduni tell Jondalar and Thonolan to look for?
3. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
4. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
5. What kind of berries did Ayla come across?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)