|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it likely that Noria would birth a child of Jondalar's spirit?
(a) Haduma had great magic.
(b) Noria would sleep with him till she conceived.
(c) Noria would sleep with no other man.
(d) All of these.
2. What was/is Ayla's totem?
(a) A bear.
(b) A lynx.
(c) A cave lion.
(d) A eagle.
3. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
4. What was reminiscent of an earthquake to Ayla?
(a) The crack of a tree falling and hitting the ground.
(d) None of these.
5. Who antagonizes the flatheads?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were plantain leaves good for?
2. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
3. What was the great sturgeon called?
4. What sign(s) did Ayla find from her totem?
5. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)