|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the great sturgeon called?
(a) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Danube.
(c) The Nile.
(d) The Sister.
3. Who was Jondalar supposed to mate at the Summer Meeting?
4. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
5. What was Ayla's fear regarding the Others?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) That they might be like the ones that harmed Oda.
(d) That they might be like Broud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
2. What advantage did Ayla have over other Clan women?
3. What were Jondalar and Thonolan hunting?
4. What was Creb's favorite food?
5. How many children had Haduma had?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)