|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
(a) Her totem's promise that Durc would be unharmed.
(b) Her totem's sanctioning of her hunting.
(c) Both of these.
(d) None of these.
2. What were the traveling cakes made of?
(a) Ground up dried meat.
(b) Dried berries.
(c) Rendered animal fat.
(d) All of these.
3. Why can't Jondalar mate Joplaya?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) None of these.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is close kin.
4. Who antagonizes the flatheads?
5. What was Creb's favorite food?
(c) Forest chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it likely that Noria would birth a child of Jondalar's spirit?
2. What was the great sturgeon called?
3. Who of the Hadumai group could speak Zelandonii?
4. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
5. Who was Jondalar supposed to mate at the Summer Meeting?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)