|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ayla's hide tent made of?
(b) Bear skin.
(c) Giant Deer.
2. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
(a) An elk.
(b) A giant sturgeon.
(c) A mammoth.
(d) A woolly rhinoceros.
3. What landmark does Laduni tell Jondalar and Thonolan to look for?
(a) A tree with three trunks.
(b) A mountain with two peaks.
(c) A big whirlpool in the river.
(d) A gnarled tree with no leaves.
4. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Sister.
(b) The Nile.
(d) The Danube.
5. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
2. What is the foehn?
3. What kind of berries did Ayla come across?
4. What was the problem with fording the channels?
5. What was the great sturgeon called?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)