|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had almost drowned and had been rescued by Ayla?
2. What were the traveling cakes made of?
(a) All of these.
(b) Dried berries.
(c) Rendered animal fat.
(d) Ground up dried meat.
3. What had Broud done to hurt Ayla?
(a) He cursed her and sent her away.
(b) He took her son away.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Nile.
(b) The Sister.
(c) The Danube.
5. Who was Jondalar supposed to mate at the Summer Meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Jondalar and Thonolan hunting?
2. How many children had Haduma had?
3. What is the foehn?
4. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
5. Why is it likely that Noria would birth a child of Jondalar's spirit?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)