|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the problem with fording the channels?
(a) She was not a strong swimmer.
(b) She had a fear of water.
(c) Her possessions.
(d) All of these.
2. What did Jondalar give Noria?
(a) His donii.
(b) His heart.
(c) His tunic.
(d) A fur he had prepared for her.
3. What was Creb's favorite food?
(b) Forest chicken.
4. Who was Jondalar supposed to mate at the Summer Meeting?
5. What was/is Ayla's totem?
(a) A bear.
(b) A lynx.
(c) A eagle.
(d) A cave lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Great Mother River called today?
2. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
3. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
4. Who antagonizes the flatheads?
5. What sign(s) did Ayla find from her totem?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)