|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the great sturgeon called?
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) Poultices for a cough.
(b) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(c) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
(d) All of these.
3. What did Jondalar give Noria?
(a) His tunic.
(b) A fur he had prepared for her.
(c) His donii.
(d) His heart.
4. Who antagonizes the flatheads?
5. How many children had Haduma had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ayla's fear regarding the Others?
2. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
3. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
4. What is the only thing Ayla lacked in the valley?
5. Who of the Hadumai group could speak Zelandonii?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)