|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
(a) Its steep path would be hard to traverse for predatory animals.
(b) Its location close to running water.
(c) A hole for smoke to escape.
(d) Its location high above the valley.
2. Who was Iza?
(a) She was the only person Ayla trusted.
(b) The mate of Broud.
(c) The only friend Ayla had.
(d) The only mother Ayla could remember.
3. What was Ayla's hide tent made of?
(b) Bear skin.
(c) Giant Deer.
4. What had Broud done to hurt Ayla?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He took her son away.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) He cursed her and sent her away.
5. What sign(s) did Ayla find from her totem?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A bone with cave lion teeth marks.
(c) A clear quartz crystal.
(d) Both of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was reminiscent of an earthquake to Ayla?
2. What was the great sturgeon called?
3. What did Jondalar give Noria?
4. What is the Great Mother River called today?
5. What were the traveling cakes made of?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)