|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What landmark does Laduni tell Jondalar and Thonolan to look for?
(a) A gnarled tree with no leaves.
(b) A tree with three trunks.
(c) A mountain with two peaks.
(d) A big whirlpool in the river.
2. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
3. What was reminiscent of an earthquake to Ayla?
(a) None of these.
(c) The crack of a tree falling and hitting the ground.
4. Why is it likely that Noria would birth a child of Jondalar's spirit?
(a) Noria would sleep with no other man.
(b) Noria would sleep with him till she conceived.
(c) All of these.
(d) Haduma had great magic.
5. What was/is Ayla's totem?
(a) A eagle.
(b) A lynx.
(c) A bear.
(d) A cave lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
2. What is the foehn?
3. What advantage did Ayla have over other Clan women?
4. Why can't Jondalar mate Joplaya?
5. What did Jondalar give Noria?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)