|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jondalar tell himself regarding Ayla?
(a) She had undertaken a vow of silence.
(b) All of these.
(c) She was foregoing Pleasures.
(d) She was a Zelandoni living alone to gain more understanding about herself.
2. What side of the Mother is Jondalar supposed to keep to?
(a) The left.
(b) The right, left, center left part of the Mother.
(c) The right.
(d) The center.
3. What did the hyena smell like?
(a) Like stale urine.
(b) Like wet dog.
(c) The carrion he'd last fed upon.
(d) The dung he had last rolled in.
4. What was chamomile for?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A mild wash for wounds.
(c) A digestive aid.
(d) Both of these.
5. Why did Ayla hesitate at the invoking of the Clan spirits?
(a) She was no longer a member of the Clan.
(b) She wasn't sure they would approve.
(c) She didn't know how to call upon them.
(d) She wasn't a Mog-ur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
2. What did Jondalar do with the other tunic?
3. What did Jondalar have to prove to himself before he would mate Serenio?
4. What did Ayla learn in Chapter 24 about the Others?
5. What was Ayla's hide tent made of?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)