|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only check to the Sister?
(a) A lake.
(b) The Mother.
(c) A Marsh.
(d) A waterfall.
2. What interesting characteristic did Ayla note about Jondalar?
(a) He was in grief.
(b) The person with whom he had traveled he was close to.
(c) All of these.
(d) His eyes had watered.
3. What does Jondalar promise Ayla?
(a) That he won't go after her again.
(b) That he won't touch her again.
(c) That he won't bother her again.
(d) That he will leave her alone.
4. What were the sounds Ayla used made for?
(a) To change the meaning of the movement.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) To make emphasis on the movements.
5. Who did Jondalar spend the night with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had become a habit for Ayla in the mornings?
2. What is the only thing Ayla lacked in the valley?
3. What is the Great Mother River called today?
4. What did Jondalar realize Ayla was trying to ask of him?
5. What did Jondalar do with the other tunic?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)