|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jondalar call Ayla's son?
(a) A horrible affront to the Mother.
(b) A filthy hyena.
(c) An abomination of mixed spirits.
(d) All of these
2. How did Ayla feel when Jondalar relieved himself?
3. What did Jondalar give Noria?
(a) His heart.
(b) A fur he had prepared for her.
(c) His donii.
(d) His tunic.
4. What was the Pleasure that Ayla got from Broud?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Becoming a woman.
(c) Both of these.
5. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) All of these.
(b) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(c) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
(d) Poultices for a cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of berries did Ayla come across?
2. What did Ayla name the horse?
3. What festival was held when the moon was new in the Clan?
4. What do the Shamudoi hunt?
5. What incident jolted Ayla into speech?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)