|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(b) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
(c) All of these.
(d) Poultices for a cough.
2. What would make sure that her meat wouldn't be disturbed?
(a) Both of these.
(b) The foal responses.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The sound of them knocking the drying racks over.
3. What caused the cave lion to back into Ayla's lap?
(a) The loud sound of Whinney's hooves.
(b) The appearance of the huge horse.
(c) The nicker of the horse.
(d) The cub didn't back into Ayla's lap.
4. What landmark does Laduni tell Jondalar and Thonolan to look for?
(a) A gnarled tree with no leaves.
(b) A mountain with two peaks.
(c) A big whirlpool in the river.
(d) A tree with three trunks.
5. What hadn't Ayla done?
(a) Proven Droog to be an inept tool maker.
(b) Let the Clan down.
(c) Let herself down.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jondalar realize Ayla was trying to ask of him?
2. Who had been killed in an earthquake?
3. What is the most important thing to remember when hunting chamois?
4. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
5. How did Ayla move according to Jondalar?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)