|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been the Clan's master toolmaker?
2. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
(a) A hole for smoke to escape.
(b) Its location close to running water.
(c) Its location high above the valley.
(d) Its steep path would be hard to traverse for predatory animals.
3. What interesting characteristic did Ayla note about Jondalar?
(a) The person with whom he had traveled he was close to.
(b) He was in grief.
(c) His eyes had watered.
(d) All of these.
4. Whose dung did Baby like best?
5. What incident jolted Ayla into speech?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The nightmare.
(d) Her loneliness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell brought an instinctive fear to the horses?
2. What did Jondalar give Noria?
3. Why had Whinney kicked Baby?
4. Who did Jondalar spend the night with?
5. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)