|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Thonolan at his matrimonial?
2. What animal does the chamois resemble?
(a) The mountain goat.
(b) The ibex.
(c) The big horned sheep.
(d) All of these.
3. What thickens the stew that Tholie brought with her?
4. How long had the boat turned out to be?
(a) Ten feet in length.
(b) Twenty five feet in length.
(c) Fifty feet in length.
(d) Sixty feet in length.
5. Why wouldn't Jetamio be happy with the Zelandonii?
(a) She wouldn't fit in.
(b) Her home means a lot to her.
(c) She wouldn't be able to contribute.
(d) Too many other men would vie for her attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the woman appear to Jondalar?
2. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
3. What did Thonolan perceive the pretty girl to be?
4. What is the most important thing to remember when hunting chamois?
5. What did Ayla name the horse?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)