|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what direction was the rhino nearly blind?
(a) Directly ahead.
(b) To the side.
(c) Diagonally ahead.
2. On what did survival depend?
(d) All of these.
3. What did Jondalar call the lion with elongated canines?
(a) A dirk toothed tiger.
(b) None of these.
(c) A saber toothed tiger.
(d) A long toothed tiger.
4. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
(a) None of these.
(b) A leg.
(c) A haunch.
(d) A whole shank.
5. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
(a) A woolly rhinoceros.
(b) An elk.
(c) A mammoth.
(d) A giant sturgeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jondalar spend the night with?
2. What color does Thonolan miss?
3. How did Jondalar feel about Serenio?
4. Who was the young woman Jondalar had been talking to?
5. What had the lionesses brought down?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)