|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jondalar make Ayla feel?
(d) Positively little.
2. Who antagonizes the flatheads?
3. What would make sure that her meat wouldn't be disturbed?
(a) The foal responses.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The sound of them knocking the drying racks over.
(d) Neither of these.
4. What wasn't Jondalar looking forward to telling Darvo?
(a) All of these.
(b) That he wouldn't mate his mother.
(c) That his mother wouldn't mate him.
(d) That he was leaving.
5. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
(b) All of these.
(c) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(d) Poultices for a cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thonolan have?
2. How did Ayla express gratitude for the awl?
3. What was Ayla's first effort to communicate, and what was the first thing she managed to communicate?
4. What was the extent of the cub's injuries?
5. What was Ayla's first observation regarding the wild cave lion cubs?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)