|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the problem with fording the channels?
(a) All of these.
(b) She was not a strong swimmer.
(c) Her possessions.
(d) She had a fear of water.
2. Who of the Hadumai group could speak Zelandonii?
3. What was/is Ayla's totem?
(a) A cave lion.
(b) A lynx.
(c) A eagle.
(d) A bear.
4. What would make sure that her meat wouldn't be disturbed?
(a) The sound of them knocking the drying racks over.
(b) The foal responses.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What is the Great Mother River called today?
(a) The Danube.
(b) The Nile.
(d) The Sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had almost drowned and had been rescued by Ayla?
2. What sign(s) did Ayla find from her totem?
3. What were plantain leaves good for?
4. What was the little foal more afraid of?
5. What were Jondalar and Thonolan hunting?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)