|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the great sturgeon called?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
2. What did Jondalar make for Thonolan after he was gored?
(a) A tourniquet.
(b) A bandage.
(c) All of these.
(d) Willowbark tea.
3. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
4. What did Ayla decide she would gather that day?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
5. What is the phrase that people say?
(a) "Always caution when Oxen are rotten".
(b) "Never go forth when mammoth's go north".
(c) "Never go forth in a snow storm".
(d) "Never go forth when rhino's go north".
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the traveling cakes made of?
2. What is the foehn?
3. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
4. What is the Great Mother River called today?
5. What animal had injured Thonolan?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)