|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal had injured Thonolan?
(a) A cave lion.
(b) A mammoth.
(c) A rhino.
(d) A bear.
2. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(b) Poultices for a cough.
(c) All of these.
(d) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
3. What kind of berries did Ayla come across?
4. What was the problem with fording the channels?
(a) Her possessions.
(b) All of these.
(c) She had a fear of water.
(d) She was not a strong swimmer.
5. What did Ayla decide she would gather that day?
(a) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children had Haduma had?
2. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
3. In what direction was the rhino nearly blind?
4. What large animal did Ayla decide to hunt?
5. What was the burly man carrying on his back?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)