|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ayla's fear regarding the Others?
(a) Both of these.
(b) That they might be like Broud.
(c) That they might be like the ones that harmed Oda.
(d) Neither of these.
2. How many children had Haduma had?
3. What were the traveling cakes made of?
(a) Rendered animal fat.
(b) Ground up dried meat.
(c) Dried berries.
(d) All of these.
4. What animal had injured Thonolan?
(a) A bear.
(b) A rhino.
(c) A mammoth.
(d) A cave lion.
5. What does Thonolan tell Jondalar he has to look forward to?
(a) The next bend in the river.
(b) All of these.
(c) The next woman he beds.
(d) The next sunrise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal's tails adorned Jondalar and Thonolan's parkas?
2. Who was Jondalar supposed to mate at the Summer Meeting?
3. What was Ayla's hide tent made of?
4. What did Jondalar make for Thonolan after he was gored?
5. What were plantain leaves good for?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)