|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jondalar put one of the tunics?
(a) High in a tree.
(b) He burnt it.
(c) He left it on a hillside.
(d) He buried it.
2. What were the traveling cakes made of?
(a) All of these.
(b) Rendered animal fat.
(c) Dried berries.
(d) Ground up dried meat.
3. What color does Thonolan miss?
4. What was the great sturgeon called?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
5. Why is it likely that Noria would birth a child of Jondalar's spirit?
(a) Noria would sleep with him till she conceived.
(b) All of these.
(c) Haduma had great magic.
(d) Noria would sleep with no other man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the foehn?
2. What did Jondalar do with the other tunic?
3. What did Ayla like to wear for comfort?
4. What is the phrase that people say?
5. What sign(s) did Ayla find from her totem?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)