|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
(b) All of these.
(c) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(d) Poultices for a cough.
2. What were Jondalar and Thonolan hunting?
3. What animal had injured Thonolan?
(a) A mammoth.
(b) A cave lion.
(c) A bear.
(d) A rhino.
4. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
(a) Its location close to running water.
(b) Its location high above the valley.
(c) A hole for smoke to escape.
(d) Its steep path would be hard to traverse for predatory animals.
5. What would make sure that her meat wouldn't be disturbed?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) The sound of them knocking the drying racks over.
(c) Both of these.
(d) The foal responses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had almost drowned and had been rescued by Ayla?
2. What festival was held when the moon was new in the Clan?
3. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
4. What was the problem with fording the channels?
5. What is the phrase that people say?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)