|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
(a) None of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Her totem's sanctioning of her hunting.
(d) Her totem's promise that Durc would be unharmed.
2. Who had almost drowned and had been rescued by Ayla?
3. What was reminiscent of an earthquake to Ayla?
(a) The crack of a tree falling and hitting the ground.
(b) None of these.
4. What did Ayla like to wear for comfort?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A leather thong around her hair.
(c) A leather wrap around her breasts.
(d) Both of these.
5. What was/is Ayla's totem?
(a) A bear.
(b) A cave lion.
(c) A eagle.
(d) A lynx.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Jondalar see that he thought there would be no point to hunting?
2. What advantage did Ayla have over other Clan women?
3. How many flatheads surrounded Jondalar and Thonolan?
4. What was the only check to the Sister?
5. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)