|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the Hadumai group could speak Zelandonii?
2. What animal had injured Thonolan?
(a) A rhino.
(b) A cave lion.
(c) A mammoth.
(d) A bear.
3. What were plantain leaves good for?
(a) Sturdy, healing bandages for cuts and wounds.
(b) All of these.
(c) When in tea form, soaking ones feet would remove weariness.
(d) Poultices for a cough.
4. Into what shape had she shaped the snow pile?
(a) Creb's face.
(b) An igloo.
(c) Brun's face.
(d) Iza's face.
5. What thickens the stew that Tholie brought with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was determined to be the real reason Jondalar was interested in boat making?
2. What stone, when combined with flint, produced a spark?
3. What does Jondalar wish the healer would let him do?
4. What is the phrase that people say?
5. What did Ayla name the horse?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)