|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it likely that Noria would birth a child of Jondalar's spirit?
(a) All of these.
(b) Noria would sleep with no other man.
(c) Noria would sleep with him till she conceived.
(d) Haduma had great magic.
2. What did Ayla rely on when night fell?
(a) The stars to guide her back to her cave.
(b) Whinney's speed.
(c) Whinney's instincts.
(d) Whinney's protection.
3. What was the tree called that was adorned with offerings?
(a) The Mating Tree.
(b) The Mother Tree.
(c) The Wishing Tree.
(d) The Blessing Tree.
4. What is the only thing Ayla lacked in the valley?
5. What did Jondalar do with the other tunic?
(a) Threw it in the river.
(b) He buried it.
(c) He left it on a hillside.
(d) He burnt it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made the young horse come to Ayla?
2. What did the hyena smell like?
3. What was the extent of the cub's injuries?
4. Who of the Hadumai group could speak Zelandonii?
5. What stone did every person in the Clan carry?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)