|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ayla rely on when night fell?
(a) Whinney's instincts.
(b) Whinney's protection.
(c) The stars to guide her back to her cave.
(d) Whinney's speed.
2. What smell brought an instinctive fear to the horses?
(a) All of these.
3. What had caused Ayla to forget the intense cold of the steppes?
(a) A herd of mammoth.
(b) A herd of Saiga antelope.
(c) A herd of woolly rhinoceros.
(d) A herd of reindeer.
4. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
(a) Its location high above the valley.
(b) Its steep path would be hard to traverse for predatory animals.
(c) Its location close to running water.
(d) A hole for smoke to escape.
5. What kind of wine did Jetamio specialize in making?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only check to the Sister?
2. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
3. What festival was held when the moon was new in the Clan?
4. What was the extent of the cub's injuries?
5. What is the only thing Ayla lacked in the valley?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)