|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rule must never be forgotten?
(a) Never let a boat take on too much water.
(b) Never turn your back on the Mother.
(c) Always keep a tool pouch close by.
(d) Never turn your back on the Sister.
2. What did Jondalar give Noria?
(a) His heart.
(b) His donii.
(c) His tunic.
(d) A fur he had prepared for her.
3. What did Jondalar do with the other tunic?
(a) He left it on a hillside.
(b) He buried it.
(c) Threw it in the river.
(d) He burnt it.
4. What was determined to be the real reason Jondalar was interested in boat making?
(a) He was interested in the tools.
(b) He was interested in the buoyancy of the boats.
(c) He was interested in learning to make a boat.
(d) All of these.
5. When did Ayla realize that Whinney had gone where Ayla wanted her to go?
(a) None of these.
(b) When she flushed a giant hamster.
(c) When she got Whinney to jump a creek.
(d) When she flushed a ptarmigan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ayla hesitate at the invoking of the Clan spirits?
2. What did Jondalar make for Thonolan after he was gored?
3. What kind of berries did Ayla come across?
4. What surprised Jondalar regarding flatheads?
5. What color was the soil at the edge of the water?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)