|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the hyena smell like?
(a) Like stale urine.
(b) The dung he had last rolled in.
(c) Like wet dog.
(d) The carrion he'd last fed upon.
2. Whose dung did Baby like best?
3. What smell brought an instinctive fear to the horses?
(c) All of these.
4. What was Ayla's first observation regarding the wild cave lion cubs?
(a) How much less playful they were.
(b) How little exercise they got in the wild.
(c) How much more energetic they were than Baby.
(d) How much smaller they were than Baby.
5. What stone, when combined with flint, produced a spark?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Iron pyrite.
(c) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Ayla grateful for the height of her cave?
2. What was reminiscent of an earthquake to Ayla?
3. What did Ayla rely on when night fell?
4. Why did Ayla hesitate at the invoking of the Clan spirits?
5. What did Thonolan perceive the pretty girl to be?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)