|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had caused Ayla to forget the intense cold of the steppes?
(a) A herd of woolly rhinoceros.
(b) A herd of Saiga antelope.
(c) A herd of reindeer.
(d) A herd of mammoth.
2. In what direction was the rhino nearly blind?
(a) Directly ahead.
(b) Diagonally ahead.
(d) To the side.
3. What was the special meaning behind the saiga antelope?
(a) It was Creb's totem.
(b) It was Durc's totem.
(c) It was Iza's totem.
(d) It was Uba's totem.
4. What was interesting about the person with dignified bearing?
(a) The person looked like a female but was a male.
(b) The person was androgynous.
(c) The person was female and a healer.
(d) The person was male, and a healer.
5. What does Jondalar wish the healer would let him do?
(a) Help his brother.
(b) Help the healer.
(c) Ask the zelandoni how they had known to come.
(d) Stay with his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was determined to be the real reason Jondalar was interested in boat making?
2. What animal had injured Thonolan?
3. What is the only thing Ayla lacked in the valley?
4. What was Ayla's first observation regarding the wild cave lion cubs?
5. What did Ayla use on her hair?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)