|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wood makes good boats?
(a) Green oak.
2. What distinct advantage did the cave offer?
(a) A hole for smoke to escape.
(b) Its steep path would be hard to traverse for predatory animals.
(c) Its location high above the valley.
(d) Its location close to running water.
3. What was the special meaning behind the saiga antelope?
(a) It was Creb's totem.
(b) It was Iza's totem.
(c) It was Durc's totem.
(d) It was Uba's totem.
4. What had become a foregone luxury?
(c) Easily filled waterbags.
(d) Fresh greens.
5. What had caused Ayla to forget the intense cold of the steppes?
(a) A herd of mammoth.
(b) A herd of Saiga antelope.
(c) A herd of reindeer.
(d) A herd of woolly rhinoceros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
2. What was the tree called that was adorned with offerings?
3. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
4. What animal had injured Thonolan?
5. What did Ayla name the horse?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)