|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the great sturgeon called?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
2. What did the fossil of the gastropod represent to her?
(a) None of these.
(b) Her totem's sanctioning of her hunting.
(c) Her totem's promise that Durc would be unharmed.
(d) Both of these.
3. What did Ayla name the horse?
4. What did Ayla rely on when night fell?
(a) The stars to guide her back to her cave.
(b) Whinney's protection.
(c) Whinney's speed.
(d) Whinney's instincts.
5. Who of the Hadumai group could speak Zelandonii?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was reminiscent of an earthquake to Ayla?
2. What did Jondalar make for Thonolan after he was gored?
3. Why did Ayla continue making mashes for the horse even when she no longer needed them?
4. What did the hyena manage to make off with?
5. What had Jondalar forgotten he had lost?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)