|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ayla move according to Jondalar?
(a) As though she didn't want him to see her.
(b) As though she didn't like him.
(c) As though she was trying to tell him something.
(d) As though she had to say something embarrassing.
2. In what direction was the rhino nearly blind?
(a) To the side.
(c) Directly ahead.
(d) Diagonally ahead.
3. What must Thonolan do before he can mate Jetamio?
(a) Propose to her.
(b) All of these.
(c) Win her heart through a feat of strength.
(d) Finish the boat he started on.
4. What did Jondalar call the lion with elongated canines?
(a) A saber toothed tiger.
(b) A long toothed tiger.
(c) A dirk toothed tiger.
(d) None of these.
5. What was the little foal more afraid of?
(a) The hyenas.
(b) Leaving its dam.
(c) Being alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Thonolan miss?
2. What innovation allowed Ayla to move the deer and her newest acquisition?
3. What interesting characteristic did Ayla note about Jondalar?
4. How did the woman appear to Jondalar?
5. What was the only thing out of the ordinary about Ayla?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)