|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jondalar call the lion with elongated canines?
(a) A dirk toothed tiger.
(b) A saber toothed tiger.
(c) None of these.
(d) A long toothed tiger.
2. What did Ayla rely on when night fell?
(a) Whinney's speed.
(b) The stars to guide her back to her cave.
(c) Whinney's instincts.
(d) Whinney's protection.
3. What interesting characteristic did Ayla note about Jondalar?
(a) He was in grief.
(b) His eyes had watered.
(c) The person with whom he had traveled he was close to.
(d) All of these.
4. What was the tree called that was adorned with offerings?
(a) The Wishing Tree.
(b) The Mother Tree.
(c) The Mating Tree.
(d) The Blessing Tree.
5. Who was the woman that Jondalar was seeing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wouldn't Jetamio be happy with the Zelandonii?
2. What offer does Ayla make regarding the colt?
3. How long had the boat turned out to be?
4. Where did Jondalar put one of the tunics?
5. When did Ayla realize that Whinney had gone where Ayla wanted her to go?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)