|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Thonolan do before he can mate Jetamio?
(a) Propose to her.
(b) Finish the boat he started on.
(c) All of these.
(d) Win her heart through a feat of strength.
2. How did the woman appear to Jondalar?
(a) As though she was contemptuous.
(c) As though she was embarrassed.
(d) As though she was a young girl.
3. What were the sounds Ayla used made for?
(a) To make emphasis on the movements.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) To change the meaning of the movement.
4. What does Jondalar promise Ayla?
(a) That he won't touch her again.
(b) That he won't go after her again.
(c) That he will leave her alone.
(d) That he won't bother her again.
5. What do the Shamudoi hunt?
(b) Mountain goats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jondalar make for Thonolan after he was gored?
2. What did Ayla decide she would gather that day?
3. What did Jondalar realize Ayla was trying to ask of him?
4. What did Jondalar wish?
5. How did Jondalar make Ayla feel?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)