|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incident jolted Ayla into speech?
(a) Her loneliness.
(b) The nightmare.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
2. Where did Jondalar put one of the tunics?
(a) He left it on a hillside.
(b) He burnt it.
(c) He buried it.
(d) High in a tree.
3. What did Ayla like to wear for comfort?
(a) A leather wrap around her breasts.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) A leather thong around her hair.
4. What is the phrase that people say?
(a) "Always caution when Oxen are rotten".
(b) "Never go forth when mammoth's go north".
(c) "Never go forth when rhino's go north".
(d) "Never go forth in a snow storm".
5. What did Jondalar call the lion with elongated canines?
(a) A dirk toothed tiger.
(b) A long toothed tiger.
(c) None of these.
(d) A saber toothed tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the woman that Jondalar was seeing?
2. What smell brought an instinctive fear to the horses?
3. What did Jondalar make for Thonolan after he was gored?
4. What animal had injured Thonolan?
5. What did Jondalar tell himself regarding Ayla?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)