|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of jewel does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" say her vagina should be wearing?
2. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) Find me.
(b) Who are you.
(c) I'm here.
(d) Brave choice.
3. How old was the last female patient to have a clitoral removal in the United States?
4. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say bled into one another around her?
(a) Voices of rape victims.
(b) Voices of mothers and daughters.
(c) Voices of men.
(d) Voices of women.
5. What does the author say triggered change in the view of women across the world?
(d) Informational pamphlets.
6. For what type of venue was the Vagina Monologues originally written?
(a) College students.
(b) Street performances.
(d) Stage production.
7. What is described as "the leaf around the flower" in the book?
(a) Pubic hair.
(b) The vagina.
(c) The female form.
(d) The brain.
8. What does the author say the root causes of violence against women are, in the Introduction?
9. What region does the newspaper article used in one of the vagina facts say is most susceptible to genital mutilation in women?
(b) Eastern Europe.
10. What do the workshop participants in "The Vagina Workshop" try to become with their vaginas?
11. What is the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) "If your vagina got dressed, what would it wear".
(b) "If your vagina could talk, what would it say".
(c) "If your vagina had a name, what would it be".
(d) "What does a vagina smell like".
12. What does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" say she doesn't want her vagina to be anymore?
13. What does a woman's boyfriend help her to do in regards to her vagina in "Because He Liked to Look at It"?
(a) Accept and enjoy it.
(b) Hate it.
(c) Disconnect with it.
(d) Hurt it.
14. Which of the following items does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" not describe as being an unpleasant invasion on her vagina?
15. Complete the following sentence of the speaker from "My Vagina was a Village", "They invaded it, _______ it and burned it down".
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose activist spirit does the author of the Forward describe when discussing her sex organs?
2. What does the woman discussed in the introduction to "The Flood" do when she finally finds her clitoris?
3. What reaction very rarely occurs in the reactions shared in "...My Mother Slapped Me"?
4. What is the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
5. What year did the war discussed in the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village" take place?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)