|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker in the first monologue of the play say you must love in order to love the vagina?
(a) The woman.
(b) The mind.
(d) Pubic hair.
2. What word does the author explain her reasoning for using frequently at the beginning of the Preface?
3. What does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" say she doesn't want her vagina to be anymore?
4. What sign does the speaker of "The Flood" say she wishes she could hang on her privates?
(a) "Closed Due to Flooding".
(b) "No Entry".
(d) "Keep Out".
5. What does the speaker of "Because He Liked to Look at It" say was a stimulant for her the most from her boyfriend?
(a) His voice.
(b) His bedroom skills.
(c) His love.
(d) His attention.
6. What does the author say simply having a vagina makes an individual a target for, in the Preface?
7. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
8. What does the investigator find to be evidence that a woman was a witch in the vagina fact?
(a) Her clitoris.
(b) Her vagina.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her breasts.
9. What kind of procedures were performed on orgasmic women who were deemed to have medical problems?
10. What year did the war discussed in the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village" take place?
11. How old was the last female patient to have a clitoral removal in the United States?
12. Where does the author of the Forward travel to and discover much about female genitalia's power?
13. What does the author say it is difficult for a woman to actually do in regards to her vagina in the opening comments before the play?
(a) Feel it.
(b) Smell it.
(c) Understand it.
(d) See it.
14. In what city was the Vagina Monologues originally presented?
(b) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
15. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say began to emerge from other women around her?
(a) A wall of hate.
(b) A wild collective song.
(c) A union of souls.
(d) A factual emergence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say bled into one another around her?
2. What is the title of the first monologue in the book?
3. How does the speaker of "The Flood" first react about talking about "down there"?
4. Complete the following sentence of the speaker from "My Vagina was a Village", "They invaded it, _______ it and burned it down".
5. What does the speaker of "My Vagina was a Village" describe her vagina as before the war?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)