|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of accent does the speaker of the monologue "The Flood" have?
(c) Jewish, Queens.
2. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Gloria Steinem.
(b) Agnes Parelyo.
(c) Betty Friedan.
(d) Eve Ensler.
3. How does the speaker of "The Vagina Workshop" describe her orgasms before the workshop?
4. In what year was the last clitoris removal performed in the United States?
5. What physical structures does the author say western religions used religious art in the Forward?
(a) The churches.
(b) The prisons.
(c) Their homes.
(d) The stores.
6. For what type of venue was the Vagina Monologues originally written?
(a) Stage production.
(c) Street performances.
(d) College students.
7. Who does the author call to make active transformations in the fight against violence towards women?
(a) All women.
(b) All students.
(c) All men.
(d) Governments and political leaders.
8. Where was the author shocked to discover many rapes taking place in the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village"?
(c) The United States.
9. What is the main subject matter of the monologue discussing a girl being slapped by her mother?
10. What type of jewel does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" say her vagina should be wearing?
11. How does the speaker of "The Flood" first react about talking about "down there"?
12. What year did the war discussed in the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village" take place?
13. What does the woman discussed in the introduction to "The Flood" do when she finally finds her clitoris?
14. What does the speaker in the first monologue of the play say you must love in order to love the vagina?
(a) The mind.
(b) The woman.
(c) Pubic hair.
15. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) Brave choice.
(b) Who are you.
(c) Find me.
(d) I'm here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many of the reactions share in "...My Mother Slapped Me" comment on?
2. What does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" say she doesn't want her vagina to be anymore?
3. What is the name of the procedure that removes the clitoris?
4. How old was the last female patient to have a clitoral removal in the United States?
5. What does the speaker of "Because He Liked to Look at It" say was a stimulant for her the most from her boyfriend?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)