|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives is not used when describing the thought of wearing a Muslim headpiece?
2. As what race would the characters in "Crooked Braid" be classified?
(d) American Indian.
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" name her vagina?
(a) Itsy Bitsy.
4. What is the main subject matter of the monologue discussing a girl being slapped by her mother?
5. Who does the speaker of "Crooked Braid" get accused of flirting with after being beaten by her husband?
(a) Her boss.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What idea does the workshop discussed in "The Vagina Workshop" want women to go towards?
2. What does the speaker of "Because He Liked to Look at It" say was a stimulant for her the most from her boyfriend?
3. Why does a woman claim her husband started "screwing around" in the first monologue of the play?
4. What kind of detail could describe the speaker's list at the end of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
5. What is the heading used on the monologues paying tribute to women affected by violence?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)