|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author describe at the beginning of the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village" that impacted her greatly?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A book.
(c) A statistic.
(d) A poem.
2. What does the speaker of "The Flood" say made her resentful for having to talk about her vagina?
(a) Her period.
(c) Being raped.
(d) Her mother.
3. What does the author say it is difficult for a woman to actually do in regards to her vagina in the opening comments before the play?
(a) Feel it.
(b) Smell it.
(c) Understand it.
(d) See it.
4. Which of the following objects were not used to rape women in war zones, according to "My Vagina was a Village"?
(b) Broom handles.
5. Where does the author of the Forward travel to and discover much about female genitalia's power?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accent does the speaker of the monologue "The Flood" have?
2. How would the nature of the monologue "I Was There in the Room" be described?
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" name her vagina?
4. What do the workshop participants in "The Vagina Workshop" try to become with their vaginas?
5. What type of jewel does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" say her vagina should be wearing?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)