|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say bled into one another around her?
(a) Voices of women.
(b) Voices of mothers and daughters.
(c) Voices of men.
(d) Voices of rape victims.
2. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
(b) Other writers.
(c) The people moved by her public performances.
(d) Actors in the play.
3. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say began to emerge from other women around her?
(a) A union of souls.
(b) A wall of hate.
(c) A factual emergence.
(d) A wild collective song.
4. Who is the noted feminist that writes in the Forward of the book?
(a) Margaret Sanger.
(b) Gloria Steinem.
(c) Eve Ensler.
(d) Lucy Stone.
5. What is the name of the monologue that discusses birth?
(a) "Crooked Braid".
(b) "My Vagina was a Village".
(c) "I Was there in the Room".
(d) "My Angry Vagina".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the author say she found in the words of the prostitute in the comments after "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy"?
2. Who is the author of the book?
3. What type of jewel does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" say her vagina should be wearing?
4. What ratio of nerve fibers are found to be in the vagina compared to the penis?
5. What was the purpose of removing the clitoris in the United States, when it was still performed?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)