|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What region does the newspaper article used in one of the vagina facts say is most susceptible to genital mutilation in women?
(a) Eastern Europe.
2. What is the name of the speaker's boyfriend in "Because He Liked to Look at It"?
3. What does the speaker of "The Vulva Club" say she had a childhood passion for?
(d) Naming things.
4. What word does the author explain her reasoning for using frequently at the beginning of the Preface?
5. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say is the main attraction she has for women?
(a) Their looks.
(b) Their hair.
(c) Their moaning.
(d) The way they smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say simply having a vagina makes an individual a target for, in the Preface?
2. Who is quoted in the play saying that many African communities are quietly putting an end to genital mutilation?
3. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say bled into one another around her?
4. What does the speaker of "My Vagina was a Village" describe her vagina as before the war?
5. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" say she saw vaginas as?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)