|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of removing the clitoris in the United States, when it was still performed?
(a) To cure rape.
(b) To punish women.
(c) To prevent pregnancy.
(d) To cure masturbation.
2. How would the euphemisms used in the opening comments before the play describing the vagina be described?
3. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) I'm here.
(b) Brave choice.
(c) Who are you.
(d) Find me.
4. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Gloria Steinem.
(b) Agnes Parelyo.
(c) Eve Ensler.
(d) Betty Friedan.
5. What do the workshop participants in "The Vagina Workshop" try to become with their vaginas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Complete this sentence by a young girl regarding the vagina, "Somewhere inside it, I know it has a really smart ______".
2. What is described as "the leaf around the flower" in the book?
3. What group does the author discuss in the introduction to "Reclaiming Cunt"?
4. Who is the noted feminist that writes in the Forward of the book?
5. Who does the author discuss the birth of in the book?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)