|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say it is difficult for a woman to actually do in regards to her vagina in the opening comments before the play?
(a) See it.
(b) Smell it.
(c) Understand it.
(d) Feel it.
2. What is the third question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) "If your vagina got dressed what would it wear".
(b) "What does a Vagina Smell Like".
(c) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
(d) "If your vagina could talk what would it say".
3. Who is quoted in the play saying that many African communities are quietly putting an end to genital mutilation?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The Women's Encyclopedia.
(d) The Center for Reproductive Law and Policy.
4. What sign does the speaker of "The Flood" say she wishes she could hang on her privates?
(a) "Keep Out".
(b) "No Entry".
(c) "Closed Due to Flooding".
5. What does the author describe at the beginning of the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village" that impacted her greatly?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A poem.
(c) A statistic.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state was the Vagina Monologues originally presented?
2. What kind of art does the author of the Forward describe as portraying the power of the female?
3. How would the quote used at the beginning of "The Vagina Workshop" be described?
4. What is described as a bundle of nerves in the book?
5. What does the speaker of "The Woman who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy" believe moaning does?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)