|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the author say she was raped, in the Preface?
(a) As a child.
(b) As a teenager.
(c) As a young woman.
(d) She was never raped.
2. What age group are the women that are first discussed in the introduction to "The Flood"?
(a) 60s and older.
(b) Early 20s.
3. How old is the woman described in the introduction to "The Flood" that had never seen her vagina?
4. What region does the newspaper article used in one of the vagina facts say is most susceptible to genital mutilation in women?
(c) Eastern Europe.
5. Apart from having their clitorises removed, what does a newspaper article say was also a common surgery involved in genital mutilation?
(a) Placing a chastity belt on them.
(b) Placing a metal plate in them.
(c) Sewing their vagina shut.
(d) Tying their tubes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accent does the speaker of the monologue "The Flood" have?
2. What does a woman's boyfriend help her to do in regards to her vagina in "Because He Liked to Look at It"?
3. Why does a woman claim her husband started "screwing around" in the first monologue of the play?
4. Which of the following items does the speaker of "My Angry Vagina" not describe as being an unpleasant invasion on her vagina?
5. What does the author say triggered change in the view of women across the world?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)