|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What region does the newspaper article used in one of the vagina facts say is most susceptible to genital mutilation in women?
(a) Eastern Europe.
2. What does the author say simply having a vagina makes an individual a target for, in the Preface?
3. What year did the war discussed in the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village" take place?
4. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say began to emerge from other women around her?
(a) A union of souls.
(b) A wall of hate.
(c) A wild collective song.
(d) A factual emergence.
5. What idea does the workshop discussed in "The Vagina Workshop" want women to go towards?
(a) Having an orgasm.
(b) Having sex with their husbands.
(c) Becoming better women.
(d) Having sex with other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker of "Because He Liked to Look at It" say was a stimulant for her the most from her boyfriend?
2. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
3. Apart from having their clitorises removed, what does a newspaper article say was also a common surgery involved in genital mutilation?
4. What does the speaker of "My Vagina was a Village" describe her vagina as before the war?
5. Whose activist spirit does the author of the Forward describe when discussing her sex organs?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)