|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as "the leaf around the flower" in the book?
(a) Pubic hair.
(b) The vagina.
(c) The brain.
(d) The female form.
2. What is the title of the first monologue in the book?
(b) "I Was There in the Room".
(c) "My Angry Vagina".
(d) "Crooked Braid".
3. What weapon of war does the author wish to raise awareness of in the introductions to "My Vagina was a Village"?
4. Why does a woman claim her husband started "screwing around" in the first monologue of the play?
(a) She didn't please him sexually.
(b) She cheated on him.
(c) She had children.
(d) She gained weight.
5. What does the quote used at the beginning of "The Vagina Workshop" use to describe the vagina?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A shell or flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speaker of "My Vagina was a Village" describe her vagina as before the war?
2. What is the main subject matter of the monologue discussing a girl being slapped by her mother?
3. What word does the author explain her reasoning for using frequently at the beginning of the Preface?
4. How would the quote used at the beginning of "The Vagina Workshop" be described?
5. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)