|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age group are the women that are first discussed in the introduction to "The Flood"?
(a) Early 20s.
(b) 60s and older.
2. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say began to emerge from other women around her?
(a) A union of souls.
(b) A wild collective song.
(c) A wall of hate.
(d) A factual emergence.
3. What does the speaker of "The Flood" say brought on her first experience with a flood?
(a) An intense kiss with a boy.
(b) Her first sexual experience.
(c) Her first period.
(d) Her first date.
4. For what type of venue was the Vagina Monologues originally written?
(a) Street performances.
(c) College students.
(d) Stage production.
5. Which of the following objects were not used to rape women in war zones, according to "My Vagina was a Village"?
(b) Broom handles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sign does the speaker of "The Flood" say she wishes she could hang on her privates?
2. What does the author say it is difficult for a woman to actually do in regards to her vagina in the opening comments before the play?
3. What is the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
4. What kind of procedures were performed on orgasmic women who were deemed to have medical problems?
5. What does the movement created by the author aim to raise awareness of and bring an end to?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)