|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the second question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
(a) Who are you.
(b) Find me.
(c) I'm here.
(d) Brave choice.
2. Where does the vagina fact quote from when discussing women's roles in the witch trials?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) The Center for Reproductive Law and Policy.
(c) Woman: An Intimate Geography.
(d) The Women's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets.
3. How old is the woman described in the introduction to "The Flood" that had never seen her vagina?
4. What does the woman discussed in the introduction to "The Flood" do when she finally finds her clitoris?
5. What does the speaker of "...My Mother Slapped Me" say began to emerge from other women around her?
(a) A wild collective song.
(b) A wall of hate.
(c) A factual emergence.
(d) A union of souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the sentence from the end of the Preface in the book, "Practice saying the word, because, as we know, the word is what _____ us and sets us free".
2. What anniversary does the book celebrate for the Vagina Monologue's original publication?
3. What kind of western religions does the author say recreates the shape of female organs in their architecture?
4. What does the author say simply having a vagina makes an individual a target for, in the Preface?
5. What do the workshop participants in "The Vagina Workshop" try to become with their vaginas?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)