|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the global movement created by the author to create awareness for women?
2. What is the title of the first monologue in the book?
(a) "Crooked Braid".
(b) "I Was There in the Room".
(c) "My Angry Vagina".
3. What does the author say it is difficult for a woman to actually do in regards to her vagina in the opening comments before the play?
(a) Understand it.
(b) See it.
(c) Smell it.
(d) Feel it.
4. What does the speaker of "The Flood" say made her resentful for having to talk about her vagina?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her period.
(d) Being raped.
5. How is the speaker's boyfriend described in "Because He Liked to Look at It"?
(a) Odd looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the speaker's boyfriend in "Because He Liked to Look at It"?
2. What does the speaker in the first monologue of the play say you must love in order to love the vagina?
3. What do many of the reactions share in "...My Mother Slapped Me" comment on?
4. What is the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
5. What does the investigator find to be evidence that a woman was a witch in the vagina fact?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)