|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say it is difficult for a woman to actually do in regards to her vagina in the opening comments before the play?
(a) Smell it.
(b) Understand it.
(c) Feel it.
(d) See it.
2. Which source does the author quote as saying the vagina has a high concentration of nerves?
(a) Woman: An Intimate Geography.
(b) The Center for Reproductive Law and Policy.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) The Women's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets.
3. What sign does the speaker of "The Flood" say she wishes she could hang on her privates?
(a) "Keep Out".
(c) "No Entry".
(d) "Closed Due to Flooding".
4. What anniversary does the book celebrate for the Vagina Monologue's original publication?
5. Who does the author call to make active transformations in the fight against violence towards women?
(a) All students.
(b) All women.
(c) Governments and political leaders.
(d) All men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the workshop participants in "The Vagina Workshop" try to become with their vaginas?
2. What word does the author explain her reasoning for using frequently at the beginning of the Preface?
3. What is the name of the speaker's boyfriend in "Because He Liked to Look at It"?
4. Which of the following is not one of the answers given to the first question the author presents with multiple answers in the book?
5. What does the speaker in the first monologue of the play say you must love in order to love the vagina?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)