Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
(c) Parents as a unit.
2. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
3. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
4. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
5. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
(a) With defiance.
(d) Through dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
2. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
3. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
4. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
5. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)