|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time period is referred to in this section?
(a) Medieval times.
(b) Edwardian era.
(c) Victorian age.
(d) Middle ages.
2. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
3. Where is Jack sent with the family cow?
(a) Neighbor's house.
4. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
5. What is the underlying moral in this story?
(b) Avoid temptation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
2. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
3. What animal had more sense than the main character(s) in the story?
4. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
5. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)