|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mind of a child is not set up to understand what?
(c) Complex thoughts.
2. What item is used to guide the characters to where they need to be?
(b) Road signs.
3. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
4. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
5. Where are the main characters sent as a solution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
2. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
3. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
4. In Little Red Riding Hood, what is the most significant change from the older version to the new version?
5. This child may also be the one who does what?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)