|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
(a) Being lost.
(d) Being trapped in a castle.
2. In the end, what did the characters take as a prize?
3. The mind of a child is not set up to understand what?
(a) Complex thoughts.
4. What number is significant in fairy tales?
5. Where are the main characters sent as a solution?
6. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
7. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
8. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
9. What animal had more sense than the main character(s) in the story?
10. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
(b) Through dreams.
(c) With defiance.
11. What philosophical and religious event also happens in that version?
12. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
13. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
14. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
15. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
2. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
3. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
4. Snow White's step-mother is jealous of what about Snow White?
5. Who lives at the particular dwelling?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)