|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
2. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
3. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
4. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
5. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
(b) Parents as a unit.
6. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(c) Social skills.
7. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
(b) Spoiled brat.
8. In the story who is the wolf's basic enemy?
9. How many bags of gold does Jack take from the ogre's castle?
10. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
11. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
12. What item is give to the Queen at the end of the story?
13. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
(a) Common Sense.
14. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
15. What philosophical and religious event also happens in that version?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
2. Who lives at the particular dwelling?
3. Where are the main characters sent as a solution?
4. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
5. What activity causes the Queen to die?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)