Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
(c) Parents as a unit.
2. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
3. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
4. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
5. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
(a) With defiance.
(d) Through dreams.
6. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
(b) Self worth.
7. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
(d) Role reversal.
8. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
(d) Spoiled brat.
9. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
(b) Being trapped in a castle.
(c) Being lost.
10. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
11. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
(a) Commit harm.
(b) Become unfocused.
12. Bettelheim says it would be easy to refer to the parents of this area as _________________.
13. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
14. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
(a) Ant and the Grasshopper.
(b) Queen Bee.
(c) Hansel and Gretel.
(d) Jack and the Beanstalk.
15. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
Short Answer Questions
1. The moral of the story, particularly in the first version, is ________________.
2. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
3. In the end, what did the characters take as a prize?
4. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
5. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)