|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
2. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
(c) Common Sense.
3. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
4. Who lives at the particular dwelling?
(a) Fairy godmother.
5. What is the underlying moral in this story?
(d) Avoid temptation.
6. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
7. In the end, what did the characters take as a prize?
8. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(c) Social skills.
9. In Little Red Riding Hood, what is the most significant change from the older version to the new version?
(a) The woodsman.
(c) Red's grandmother.
(d) Items in basket.
10. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
(c) Happy endings.
11. The mother may be portrayed as what?
12. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Jack and the Beanstalk.
13. What food is related to this particular fairy tale?
14. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
(a) Self worth.
15. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
Short Answer Questions
1. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
2. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
3. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
4. What philosophical and religious event also happens in that version?
5. What item is give to the Queen at the end of the story?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)