|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food is related to this particular fairy tale?
2. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
3. What is the underlying moral in this story?
(b) Avoid temptation.
4. The mind of a child is not set up to understand what?
(c) Complex thoughts.
5. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
6. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
(d) Family ties.
7. What animal had more sense than the main character(s) in the story?
8. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
9. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
10. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
11. Where are the main characters sent as a solution?
12. In the end, what did the characters take as a prize?
13. One character exhibits which of the following?
14. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
(a) Being trapped in a castle.
(c) Being lost.
15. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
Short Answer Questions
1. This child may also be the one who does what?
2. The father may be portrayed as what?
3. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
4. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
5. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)