|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the underlying moral in this story?
(d) Avoid temptation.
2. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
3. What item is give to the Queen at the end of the story?
4. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
5. What causes the Wicked Queen's downfall at the end of the story?
6. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
7. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
8. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
(b) Being lost.
(d) Being trapped in a castle.
9. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
(b) Common Sense.
10. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(b) Family functions.
(c) Social situations.
11. In the story who is the wolf's basic enemy?
12. The mother may be portrayed as what?
13. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
(b) Self worth.
14. What time period is referred to in this section?
(a) Middle ages.
(b) Medieval times.
(c) Edwardian era.
(d) Victorian age.
15. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
2. Where is Jack sent with the family cow?
3. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
4. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
5. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)