|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool is most frequently used by Snow White's step-mother?
2. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(a) Mother Goose.
3. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
4. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
5. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
(d) Spoiled brat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In one version of the story, the main character is found where?
2. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
3. Which one of the fairy tales is one of the oldest on record?
4. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
5. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)