|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(b) Being trapped by a giant.
(c) Being eaten by a witch.
2. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
3. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(c) Oral tradition.
4. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(a) Three wishes.
(b) Safe way home.
(d) A new boat.
5. Cinderella goes on to prove that anything is possible if one only believes in which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
2. What animal had more sense than the main character(s) in the story?
3. What precious item is tied into the story?
4. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
5. The mother may be portrayed as what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)