|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bettelheim refers to the tale of Cinderella as being ________________.
(a) Overly dramatic.
(b) Deeply complex.
(c) Deceptively simple.
(d) Dull and boring.
2. One character exhibits which of the following?
3. Which is used as one of the most potent metaphors in the story?
4. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) Magical elements.
(b) External forces.
(c) Internal conflicts.
(d) Maintaining faith.
5. The size of what object makes a direct reference to the country of origin?
Short Answer Questions
1. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
2. What item is used to guide the characters to where they need to be?
3. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
4. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
5. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)