|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The moral of the story, particularly in the first version, is ________________.
(a) Avoid compromising situations.
(b) Be able to recognize evil in all forms.
(c) Always carry a weapon.
(d) Never go into the woods alone.
2. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(c) Mother Goose.
3. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
(a) Through dreams.
(b) With defiance.
4. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
5. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
2. Bettelheim states that the forest represents what in the story?
3. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
4. The failed attempt on Snow White's life actually represents what?
5. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)