|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
2. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
(b) Main characters.
3. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
4. Who is most likely to be rewarded in the story?
(b) Fairy godmother.
5. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
2. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
3. In one version of the story, the main character is found where?
4. The moral of the story, particularly in the first version, is ________________.
5. In Little Red Riding Hood, what is the most significant change from the older version to the new version?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)