|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many psychologists relate Cinderella's filthy state to which of the following?
(a) Potty training.
(d) No formal education.
2. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
3. What might be used to express inner conflict?
4. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
5. Snow White's step-mother is jealous of what about Snow White?
(a) Relationship with her father.
(c) Royal title.
(d) Snow white complexion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
2. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
3. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
4. Who is most likely to be rewarded in the story?
5. Who represents the father in Little Red Riding Hood?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)