|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What precious item is tied into the story?
2. What feeling is most commonly related to Cinderella?
3. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
4. Who lives at the particular dwelling?
(c) Fairy godmother.
5. In regards to the story, which is a child's biggest issue to overcome?
(a) Inner turmoil.
(b) Sibling rivalry.
(c) Understanding consequences.
(d) Taking on responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the underlying moral in this story?
2. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
3. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
4. What is another word that means the same as kind?
5. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)