|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(a) A monster.
(d) A benevolent force.
2. The mother may be portrayed as what?
3. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
4. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(c) Oral tradition.
5. At what age does this period begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
2. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
3. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
4. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
5. What time period is referred to in this section?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)