|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
2. What time period is referred to in this section?
(a) Victorian age.
(b) Edwardian era.
(c) Medieval times.
(d) Middle ages.
3. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
4. In what country does the story of Cinderella originate?
5. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fisherman find in his net?
2. This child may also be the one who does what?
3. What philosophical and religious event also happens in that version?
4. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
5. Bettelheim states that the forest represents what in the story?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)