|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool is most frequently used by Snow White's step-mother?
2. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
3. What activity causes the Queen to die?
(c) Horseback riding.
(d) Mixing poison.
4. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
5. In one version of the story, the main character is found where?
(c) Creek bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
2. Who is being mourned by Cinderella in the story?
3. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
4. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
5. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)