|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like many fairy tales, Snow White has what kind of connotations?
2. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
(a) Being lost.
(b) Being trapped in a castle.
3. What part of the house seems to belong mainly to Cinderella?
4. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
(a) He saves the world.
(b) Is called away on a mission.
(c) Gets killed.
5. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
Short Answer Questions
1. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
2. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
3. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
4. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
5. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)