|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
2. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
3. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
4. In Snow White, who saves Snow White from certain death?
(b) White steed.
5. Bettelheim says it would be easy to refer to the parents of this area as _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most likely to be rewarded in the story?
2. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
3. What is the underlying moral in this story?
4. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
5. In the example, where does the child live?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)