|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
2. The size of what object makes a direct reference to the country of origin?
3. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
(d) Role reversal.
4. This child may also be the one who does what?
(a) Wreaks havoc.
(b) Saves the day.
(c) Gets into the most trouble.
(d) Gets captured.
5. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The failed attempt on Snow White's life actually represents what?
2. Changing clothes represents the end of what to Cinderella?
3. Bettelheim says it would be easy to refer to the parents of this area as _________________.
4. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
5. The item represents all but which one of the following?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)