|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
2. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
(a) Simplified them.
(b) Restructured them.
(c) Changed the morals involved.
(d) Outlawed them.
3. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
(a) Family ties.
4. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
5. Which body part of the wolf's is not mentioned in either version of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. A child is unable to understand _________________.
2. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
3. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
4. In Little Red Riding Hood, what is the most significant change from the older version to the new version?
5. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)