|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tool is most frequently used by Snow White's step-mother?
2. This child may also be the one who does what?
(a) Gets into the most trouble.
(b) Gets captured.
(c) Saves the day.
(d) Wreaks havoc.
3. In what century was the story supposedly written?
4. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
5. What food is related to this particular fairy tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. The size of what object makes a direct reference to the country of origin?
2. In regards to the story, which is a child's biggest issue to overcome?
3. The father may be portrayed as what?
4. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
5. What item of food is used in the story?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)