|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(c) Religious parables.
(d) Fairy tales.
2. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
3. What philosophical and religious event also happens in that version?
4. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
5. The mother may be portrayed as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
2. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
3. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
4. What is another word that means the same as kind?
5. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)