|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
2. The item represents all but which one of the following?
3. Like many fairy tales, Snow White has what kind of connotations?
4. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(a) Good and evil.
5. The mother may be portrayed as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
2. Who speaks to the fisherman?
3. What is another word that means the same as kind?
4. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
5. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)