|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
2. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
3. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
(c) Family ties.
4. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
(a) Hansel and Gretel.
(b) Ant and the Grasshopper.
(c) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(d) Queen Bee.
5. What is the original title of Jack and the Beanstalk?
(a) The Boy and the Magic Beans.
(b) The Ogre and the Beanstalk.
(c) Jack and the Golden Goose.
(d) Jack and His Bargains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fisherman find in his net?
2. The size of what object makes a direct reference to the country of origin?
3. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
4. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
5. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)