|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
2. What tool is most frequently used by Snow White's step-mother?
3. Bettelheim refers to the tale of Cinderella as being ________________.
(a) Deceptively simple.
(b) Overly dramatic.
(c) Dull and boring.
(d) Deeply complex.
4. Many psychologists relate Cinderella's filthy state to which of the following?
(b) No formal education.
(d) Potty training.
5. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
(a) They escape.
(b) Fight off the wolf.
(d) Call for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. The characters parents have been referred to as which royal couple?
2. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
3. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
4. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
5. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)