|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The dwarfs are designed to represent what?
(b) Safe haven.
(c) Father figure.
2. How many ugly step-sisters are there in the story?
3. To be covered in ashes and rags represents which of the following?
4. In Little Red Riding Hood, what is the most significant change from the older version to the new version?
(a) Red's grandmother.
(c) The woodsman.
(d) Items in basket.
5. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
(b) Being lost.
(c) Being trapped in a castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
2. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
3. What tool is most frequently used by Snow White's step-mother?
4. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
5. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)