|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
2. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
(a) Being lost.
(c) Being trapped in a castle.
3. The father may be portrayed as what?
4. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
5. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
Short Answer Questions
1. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
2. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
3. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
4. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
5. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)