|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
2. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
3. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
(c) Happy endings.
4. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
5. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
2. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
3. What type of shelter presented itself to the characters?
4. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
5. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)