|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
(c) Being trapped in a castle.
(d) Being lost.
2. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
3. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
4. Like many fairy tales, Snow White has what kind of connotations?
5. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
Short Answer Questions
1. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
2. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
3. What item is give to the Queen at the end of the story?
4. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
5. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)