|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
(a) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(b) Little Red Riding Hood.
2. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
3. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(b) Being trapped by a giant.
(d) Being eaten by a witch.
4. Where is Jack sent with the family cow?
(b) Neighbor's house.
5. Who supposedly wrote the original version of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the example, where does the child live?
2. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
3. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
4. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
5. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)