|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(b) Fairy tales.
(c) Religious parables.
2. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) Maintaining faith.
(b) Magical elements.
(c) External forces.
(d) Internal conflicts.
3. Where are the main characters sent as a solution?
4. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
5. What food is related to this particular fairy tale?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
2. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
3. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
4. In the example, where does the child live?
5. Bettelheim says it would be easy to refer to the parents of this area as _________________.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)