|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bettelheim believes that the moral in the early version is ________.
2. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
3. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) Swedish and English.
(b) English and French.
(c) French and African.
(d) Danish and Norse.
4. What item is give to the Queen at the end of the story?
5. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
Short Answer Questions
1. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
2. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
3. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
4. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
5. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)