|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
(c) A monster.
(d) A benevolent force.
2. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
3. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
4. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
(a) Fight off the wolf.
(c) Call for help.
(d) They escape.
5. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
2. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
3. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
4. What might be used to express inner conflict?
5. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)