|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
(b) Happy endings.
2. At what age does this period begin?
3. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
4. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) External forces.
(b) Maintaining faith.
(c) Magical elements.
(d) Internal conflicts.
5. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
(d) On a journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. The moral of the story, particularly in the first version, is ________________.
2. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
3. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
4. What does the fisherman find in his net?
5. Where is Jack sent with the family cow?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)