|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
2. What food is related to this particular fairy tale?
3. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
4. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(a) Social situations.
(d) Family functions.
5. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
(b) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
Short Answer Questions
1. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
2. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
3. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
4. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
5. The parents in the story suffer from what problem?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)