|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(a) Social skills.
2. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
3. Where are the main characters sent as a solution?
4. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
5. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is seen at the ogre's house and thought to be most valuable?
2. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
3. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
4. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
5. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)