|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
(a) Red Riding Hood.
(c) Sleeping Beauty.
2. In the story who is the wolf's basic enemy?
3. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
4. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
5. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
2. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
3. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
4. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
5. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)