|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
(d) Main characters.
2. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
3. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
4. In one version, what happens to Red and the grandmother?
(a) Fight off the wolf.
(b) Call for help.
(d) They escape.
5. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
3. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
4. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
5. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)