|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a general rule, every child believes in ______ on some level.
(a) Happy endings.
2. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(a) Magic stories.
3. One character exhibits which of the following?
4. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
5. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
(a) Violent and frivolous.
(b) Too realistic.
(c) Confusing regarding values.
(d) Toxic and harmful.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
2. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
3. What item is give to the Queen at the end of the story?
4. A child is unable to understand _________________.
5. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)