|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the original title of Jack and the Beanstalk?
(a) Jack and His Bargains.
(b) The Boy and the Magic Beans.
(c) The Ogre and the Beanstalk.
(d) Jack and the Golden Goose.
2. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
(d) Role reversal.
3. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
4. As a result, the child may feel no need to share in:
(a) Social situations.
(b) Family functions.
5. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age does this period begin?
2. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
3. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
4. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
5. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)