|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first item offered to Jack in exchange for the cow?
(a) Magic stick.
(b) Magic beans.
(d) Four gold coins.
2. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
3. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
4. What food is related to this particular fairy tale?
5. In the story, what is the underlying issue between Jack and his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
2. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
3. What is the underlying main topic of the story involving Jack?
4. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
5. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)