|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the original title of Jack and the Beanstalk?
(a) Jack and the Golden Goose.
(b) The Boy and the Magic Beans.
(c) Jack and His Bargains.
(d) The Ogre and the Beanstalk.
2. What item is used to guide the characters to where they need to be?
(c) Road signs.
3. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
4. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
5. What number is significant in fairy tales?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
2. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
3. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
4. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
5. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)