|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The moral of the story, particularly in the first version, is ________________.
(a) Never go into the woods alone.
(b) Always carry a weapon.
(c) Avoid compromising situations.
(d) Be able to recognize evil in all forms.
2. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(d) Magic stories.
4. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
(a) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
5. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Religious figures.
(b) Gods and goddesses.
(c) Strange creatures.
(d) Talking animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Like many fairy tales, Snow White has what kind of connotations?
2. What philosophical and religious event also happens in that version?
3. This child may also be the one who does what?
4. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
5. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)