|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
2. What enchanted musical instrument belongs to the ogre and is stolen by Jack?
3. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
(d) Talking wolf.
4. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
5. What animal had more sense than the main character(s) in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
2. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
3. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
4. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
5. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)