|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
(a) Too realistic.
(b) Confusing regarding values.
(c) Toxic and harmful.
(d) Violent and frivolous.
2. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
3. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
4. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
5. Bettelheim says it would be easy to refer to the parents of this area as _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The complex really revolves around which of the following?
2. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
3. What psychological implications are presented in this story?
4. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
5. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)