|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is give to the Queen at the end of the story?
2. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
3. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
4. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
(a) Socrates and Aristotle
(b) Kierkegaard and Sartre.
(c) Aristotle and Plato.
(d) Homer and Plato.
5. Who is the villain in the first story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
3. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
4. The mother may be portrayed as what?
5. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)