|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
2. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
(b) Gets killed.
(c) He saves the world.
(d) Is called away on a mission.
3. At what age does this period begin?
4. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
5. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
(d) Storytelling skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
2. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
3. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
4. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
5. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)