|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
2. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(c) Jack and the Beanstalk.
3. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
4. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(d) Social skills.
5. In traditional roles, the father acts as which of the following?
(d) Sounding board.
Short Answer Questions
1. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
2. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
3. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
4. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
5. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)