|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
2. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
3. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
(c) Talking wolf.
4. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
5. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
2. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
3. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
4. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
5. This child may also be the one who does what?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)