|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
2. What might be used to express inner conflict?
3. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
(c) Role reversal.
4. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
5. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
2. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
3. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
4. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
5. In the example, where does the child live?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)