|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
4. What might be used to express inner conflict?
5. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(d) Ancient tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
2. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
3. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
4. What is another word that means the same as kind?
5. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)