|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
2. How many ways are there in which this situation might be resolved?
3. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
4. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
2. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
3. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
4. What action might a child take to express displeasure in a new situation?
5. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)