|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word that means the same as kind?
2. Supporters of fairy tales also state that ____ in fairy tales help children express a side of their personality that may not otherwise be explored.
3. What is expected of the mother in this situation?
4. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
(a) On a journey.
5. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
Short Answer Questions
1. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
2. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
3. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
4. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
5. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)