|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
(b) Talking wolf.
2. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
3. Who is the villain in the first story?
4. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Jack and the Beanstalk.
5. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
2. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
3. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
4. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
5. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)