|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(a) Magic stories.
2. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
3. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
4. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
5. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
2. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
3. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
4. What time period is referred to in this section?
5. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)