|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
2. In the example, where does the child live?
3. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
(a) Is called away on a mission.
(c) He saves the world.
(d) Gets killed.
4. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
(a) Spoiled brat.
5. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
3. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
4. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
5. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)