|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
2. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) Red Riding Hood.
3. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
(d) Spoiled brat.
4. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
5. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(b) Social skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. The situation encourages to seek what from the father?
2. According to this section of the text, some cultures have done what to fairy tales?
3. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
4. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
5. In the example, where does the child live?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)