|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(d) Mother Goose.
2. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
3. Others believe that telling and supporting fairy tales may encourage a child to do what?
(a) Become unfocused.
(b) Commit harm.
4. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
(c) Spoiled brat.
5. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(b) Safe way home.
(c) A new boat.
(d) Three wishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
2. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
3. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
4. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
5. The mind of a child is not set up to understand what?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)