|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
2. Many people believe that the reference is purely _________________.
3. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
4. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(c) Hansel and Gretel.
(d) Jack and the Beanstalk.
5. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
Short Answer Questions
1. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
2. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
3. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
4. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
5. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)