|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(b) Being trapped by a giant.
(d) Being eaten by a witch.
2. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
(d) Family ties.
3. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
4. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
(c) Role reversal.
5. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
Short Answer Questions
1. The father may be portrayed as what?
2. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
3. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
4. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
5. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)