|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
2. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
3. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
4. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) Maintaining faith.
(b) Internal conflicts.
(c) External forces.
(d) Magical elements.
5. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the villain in the first story?
2. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
3. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
4. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
5. People during this period are referred to as being which of the following?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)