|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
(a) Confusing regarding values.
(b) Too realistic.
(c) Toxic and harmful.
(d) Violent and frivolous.
2. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
3. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
(a) Gets killed.
(b) Is called away on a mission.
(d) He saves the world.
4. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) French and African.
(b) English and French.
(c) Danish and Norse.
(d) Swedish and English.
5. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
2. Who speaks to the fisherman?
3. At what age does this period begin?
4. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
5. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)