|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Children are most likely to express these new feelings in what way?
(b) Through dreams.
(d) With defiance.
2. This child may also be the one who does what?
(a) Gets captured.
(b) Wreaks havoc.
(c) Saves the day.
(d) Gets into the most trouble.
3. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
(b) Wicked Stepmother.
(c) Benevolent force.
(d) Evil magical creature.
4. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
(a) Storytelling skills.
5. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
Short Answer Questions
1. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
2. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
3. Contrary to popular belief, the complex has little if anything to do with which of the following?
4. A child may feel that nothing is expected of him if he feels:
5. Who is the villain in the first story?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)