|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
(d) Snow White.
2. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
3. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
4. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(d) Magic stories.
5. The youngest sibling may be portrayed as what?
(a) Spoiled brat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
2. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
3. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
4. Who speaks to the fisherman?
5. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)