|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
2. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
3. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
4. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Ego and superego.
(b) Fantasy and reality.
(c) Good and evil.
(d) Internal and external worlds.
5. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(b) Magic stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
2. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
3. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
4. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
5. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)