|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(a) Ancient tales.
2. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Strange creatures.
(b) Talking animals.
(c) Gods and goddesses.
(d) Religious figures.
3. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
4. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(d) Magic stories.
5. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
(b) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(d) Little Red Riding Hood.
Short Answer Questions
1. One objection to fairy tales is that they are not ____________.
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. Who often comes out as the person in the best light according to the complex?
4. Who speaks to the fisherman?
5. Who is the villain in the first story?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)