|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
2. Separation from one's family helps a child to develop which trait?
(b) Social skills.
3. What famous writer is referred to in regards to the structure of fairy tales?
4. At what age does this period begin?
5. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
(a) Wicked Stepmother.
(b) Evil magical creature.
(c) Benevolent force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
2. Many parents who are considered to be ________ dislike fairy tales.
3. The mother may be portrayed as what?
4. Because of this belief the fairy tales may create what kind of behaviors?
5. Separation may also cause what kind of emotions in a child?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)