|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 16-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the case of the girl, what generally ends up happening to the father?
(b) Gets killed.
(c) Is called away on a mission.
(d) He saves the world.
2. What time period is referred to in this section?
(a) Middle ages.
(b) Edwardian era.
(c) Victorian age.
(d) Medieval times.
3. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
4. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
5. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
2. Regardless of the gender the entire complex really revolves around which of the following?
3. Name one fairy tale in which this number is present.
4. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
5. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)