|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
2. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
3. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(d) Oral tradition.
4. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
5. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
2. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
3. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
4. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
5. A child is unable to understand _________________.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)