|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
(d) On a journey.
2. Who speaks to the fisherman?
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(c) Magic stories.
4. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(b) Valuable learning experiences.
(d) A vivid imagination.
5. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) Magical elements.
(b) External forces.
(c) Maintaining faith.
(d) Internal conflicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
2. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
3. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
4. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
5. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)