|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
2. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
3. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
(a) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(b) Queen Bee.
(c) Hansel and Gretel.
(d) Fisherman and the Jinny.
4. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
5. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not offered to the fisherman?
2. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
3. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
4. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)