|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(c) Magic stories.
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
4. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
5. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(a) Snow White.
(b) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Sleeping Beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
2. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
3. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
4. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
5. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)