|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks to the fisherman?
2. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(d) Big bad wolf.
3. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
(a) Red Riding Hood.
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
4. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
5. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
2. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
3. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
4. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
5. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)