|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the example, where does the child live?
2. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
3. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
4. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
5. Who is the villain in the first story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fisherman find in his net?
2. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
3. Who speaks to the fisherman?
4. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
5. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)