|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(c) Magic stories.
2. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(b) Fairy tales.
(c) Religious parables.
3. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(a) Mother Goose.
4. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Snow White.
5. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
Short Answer Questions
1. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
2. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
3. Who is the villain in the first story?
4. In the example, where does the child live?
5. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)