|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
2. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
(b) Supernatural powers.
(d) Everything scary.
3. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Good and evil.
(b) Sorrow and joy.
(c) Confusion and clarity.
(d) Kindness and anger.
4. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
5. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
2. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
3. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
4. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
5. A child is unable to understand _________________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)