|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might be used to express inner conflict?
2. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
3. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
4. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(b) Snow White.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Sleeping Beauty.
5. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
2. The separation of good and evil is often portrayed in fairy tales through what type of character?
3. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
4. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
5. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)