|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
2. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
3. What does the fisherman find in his net?
(b) Copper pot.
(c) Talking fish.
4. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
5. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
2. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
3. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
4. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
5. Who is the villain in the first story?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)