|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
2. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
3. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
4. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
5. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
(a) Everything scary.
(b) Supernatural powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the example, where does the child live?
2. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
3. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
4. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
5. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)