|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
2. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
3. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
4. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
5. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
2. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
3. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
4. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
5. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)