|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
2. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
(a) Fisherman and the Jinny.
(b) Queen Bee.
(c) Hansel and Gretel.
(d) Jack and the Beanstalk.
3. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
4. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
5. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
(b) Supernatural powers.
(c) Everything scary.
Short Answer Questions
1. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
2. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
3. What is another word that means the same as kind?
4. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
5. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)