|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might be used to express inner conflict?
2. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Confusion and clarity.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Sorrow and joy.
(d) Kindness and anger.
3. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
4. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(a) Ancient tales.
5. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
(a) A skewed view of life.
(b) Sense of humanity.
(c) Sense of belonging.
(d) Inferiority complexes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
2. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
3. At what age does this period begin?
4. What is not offered to the fisherman?
5. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)