|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
2. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
3. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
4. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(b) Big bad wolf.
5. What is another word that means the same as kind?
Short Answer Questions
1. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
2. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
3. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
4. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
5. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)