|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(c) Oral tradition.
2. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
3. Who is the villain in the first story?
4. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
5. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) External forces.
(b) Maintaining faith.
(c) Magical elements.
(d) Internal conflicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
2. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
3. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
4. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
5. Who speaks to the fisherman?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)