|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
2. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
3. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
4. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
(d) Sibling rivalry.
5. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) English and French.
(b) Swedish and English.
(c) Danish and Norse.
(d) French and African.
Short Answer Questions
1. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
2. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
3. Who speaks to the fisherman?
4. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
5. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)