|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
(d) Main characters.
2. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
3. What does the fisherman find in his net?
(a) Talking fish.
(d) Copper pot.
4. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
5. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
(a) Ancient tales.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the villain in the first story?
2. In the example, where does the child live?
3. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
4. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)