|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Kindness and anger.
(b) Confusion and clarity.
(c) Good and evil.
(d) Sorrow and joy.
2. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
3. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
4. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
5. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
(a) Storytelling skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
2. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
3. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
4. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
5. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)