|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Gods and goddesses.
(b) Talking animals.
(c) Strange creatures.
(d) Religious figures.
2. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
(b) Fairy tales.
(c) Religious parables.
3. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
4. In the example, where does the child live?
5. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(a) Three wishes.
(c) A new boat.
(d) Safe way home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
2. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
3. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
4. What might be used to express inner conflict?
5. A child is unable to understand _________________.
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)