|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
2. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(a) Mother Goose.
3. What does the fisherman find in his net?
(a) Talking fish.
(c) Copper pot.
4. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
5. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the example, where does the child live?
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
4. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
5. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)