|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does this phase begin to fade away?
2. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
3. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
(a) Sense of belonging.
(b) Sense of humanity.
(c) A skewed view of life.
(d) Inferiority complexes.
4. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
5. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
(a) Swedish and English.
(b) French and African.
(c) Danish and Norse.
(d) English and French.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
2. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
3. Who speaks to the fisherman?
4. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
5. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)