|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
2. What does the fisherman find in his net?
(a) Copper pot.
(b) Talking fish.
3. It is said that fairy tales manage to give children which of the following?
(a) Sense of humanity.
(b) Sense of belonging.
(c) A skewed view of life.
(d) Inferiority complexes.
4. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(a) Three wishes.
(c) A new boat.
(d) Safe way home.
5. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
2. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
3. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
4. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
5. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)