|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A child is unable to understand _________________.
2. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(b) Snow White.
(d) Sleeping Beauty.
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(b) Magic stories.
4. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
5. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(a) Being eaten by a witch.
(c) Being trapped by a giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
2. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
3. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
4. What is the first fairy tale mentioned in this section?
5. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)