|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Confusion and clarity.
(b) Good and evil.
(c) Sorrow and joy.
(d) Kindness and anger.
2. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
(a) Sibling rivalry.
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(d) Magic stories.
4. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
5. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
2. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
3. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
4. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
5. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)