|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales also teach that one will be rewarded if one does not attempt to avoid what?
2. These stories will often force the child to face what kind of crises?
3. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
4. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
5. What poet is referred to regarding the previous statement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the worst in everything?
2. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
4. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
5. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)