|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
2. What is the first story referred to by the Brothers Grimm?
(a) Fisherman and the Jinny.
(b) Queen Bee.
(c) Jack and the Beanstalk.
(d) Hansel and Gretel.
3. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
(a) Maintaining faith.
(b) Magical elements.
(c) External forces.
(d) Internal conflicts.
4. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
(d) Magic stories.
5. What is it called when a story is told to one generation and then another?
(a) Oral tradition.
Short Answer Questions
1. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
2. What is not offered to the fisherman?
3. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
4. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
5. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)