|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who speaks to the fisherman?
2. Fairy tales are often thought to provide what to a child?
(b) A vivid imagination.
(c) Valuable learning experiences.
3. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
4. The downside of that personality may equate which of the following to a child?
5. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
Short Answer Questions
1. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
2. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
3. A child may be scared in thinking that his grandmother has been replaced by what?
4. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
5. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)