|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
2. One or more of the main characters is related to which food?
3. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
(b) Main characters.
4. A child is unable to understand _________________.
5. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(b) Big bad wolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
2. Historically speaking, a child's mind was formed by all but which one of the following?
3. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
4. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
5. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)