|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Myths tend to focus on which of the following?
(c) Everything scary.
(d) Supernatural powers.
2. An adult may take a childhood fairy tale and turn it into what?
3. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
4. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
5. In the example, where does the child live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fairy tale character was the writer's favorite?
2. Who speaks to the fisherman?
3. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
4. Who is the villain in the first story?
5. What do the Germans call their version of fairy tales?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)