|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
2. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
(a) Strange creatures.
(b) Talking animals.
(c) Gods and goddesses.
(d) Religious figures.
3. Who is the villain in the first story?
4. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
(b) Being eaten by a witch.
(c) Being trapped by a giant.
5. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
2. What is not offered to the fisherman?
3. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
4. A child is unable to understand _________________.
5. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)