|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
2. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
3. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
4. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(d) Mother Goose.
5. The child must resign the story so s/he can go where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
2. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
3. The outcome of the story depends fully on what in regards to the character?
4. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
5. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)