|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
2. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
3. What might be used to express inner conflict?
4. What is not offered to the fisherman?
(b) A new boat.
(c) Three wishes.
(d) Safe way home.
5. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age do fairy tales begin to have real meaning for a child?
2. Through fairy tales, children are led to believe that _____ will always come to their aid.
3. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
4. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
5. The monsters or evil people in the stories always finish the story as _________________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)