|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first famous writer to be quoted in chapter one?
(d) Mother Goose.
2. Fairy tales tend to start out in what way?
3. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Fantasy and reality.
(b) Internal and external worlds.
(c) Ego and superego.
(d) Good and evil.
4. In the example, where does the child live?
5. The child learns how to separate what two aspects of the personality?
(a) Sorrow and joy.
(b) Confusion and clarity.
(c) Good and evil.
(d) Kindness and anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Religious parables gave the child a view of all of the following except for which one?
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
4. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
5. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)