|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
2. What types of issues are most often addressed in fairy tales?
3. Fairy tales help children to learn how to develop which of the following?
(d) Storytelling skills.
4. Many modern fairy tales have lost their impact and meaning because they have been _________________.
5. A person with no experience in fairy tales may not understand the difference between which two objects?
(a) Internal and external worlds.
(b) Ego and superego.
(c) Fantasy and reality.
(d) Good and evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks to the fisherman?
2. Fairy tales most often deal with what?
3. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
4. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
5. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)