|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Both philosophers believed that myth equaled what?
2. Who speaks to the fisherman?
3. Which two philosophers are referred to in "Fairy Tale Versus Myth?"
(a) Socrates and Aristotle
(b) Homer and Plato.
(c) Aristotle and Plato.
(d) Kierkegaard and Sartre.
4. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
5. When faced with ambivalence, a child must learn to understand which emotion is the most:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
2. What do the Norse refer to as their version of fairy tales?
3. Disregarding a personality can be equivalent to discarding what?
4. What is the negative aspect related to the character(s)?
5. What phase of a child's development is addressed by the author?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)