|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
2. A child might believe that his life is filled with what?
3. Who is the villain in the first story?
4. During this phase, a child often tends to feel what?
5. Stories may also help children deal with what kind of family situation?
(a) Sibling rivalry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it called when a person looks for the best in everything?
2. What do the Germans call their version of myths?
3. It is common for very different personalities to be present in what?
4. In ancient times, stories were often fashioned from tales regarding _________________.
5. Fairy tales may help a child to learn about dealing with what kind of treatment?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)