|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 8-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does the little girl relate to her mother?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) Little Red Riding Hood.
(c) Snow White.
2. An adult may see the relationship between the wolf and the grandmother as _________________.
3. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
(d) Good and evil.
4. What famous character has been studied by psychologists and psychiatrists?
(b) Big bad wolf.
5. The author states that learning how to integrate personalities is ______ to a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believed that fairy tales led the listener to look for a higher sense of self?
2. As a general rule, characters in fairy tales tend to be:
3. What famous doctor is well known for his studies on that particular character?
4. Which part of the mind is not fed by fairy tales?
5. Children would have no need for fairy tales if their dreams were _________________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)