|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of material was used to make Red's hood?
2. A person's dreams are typically formed on what level?
3. It was predicted that Oedipus would kill who?
4. Some parents and teachers have not allowed children access to fairy tales because they are _________________.
(a) Toxic and harmful.
(b) Confusing regarding values.
(c) Too realistic.
(d) Violent and frivolous.
5. In the case of the boy, his goal is to get what from his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What might be used to express inner conflict?
2. The fisherman is called upon to use ______ to get out of a bad situation.
3. Fairy tales help children to integrate various aspects of _________________.
4. Regardless of the content of the story, what two cultures call all such stories fairy tales?
5. What psychological complex is referred to in this section?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)